Lichtie78

The Arbroath Thread

Not sure why we've stooped to have these comparisons but bigger doesn't always mean better.

Sunderland and Portsmouth are pretty big clubs but look at their league standing.

Last season Raith were the bigger club but we were the better team.

Aye it's all rather meaningless.

In other news heard hospitality for a good few games sold out already.

What's the script with the cabin at the ground? That getting used for hospitality too? How many extra spaces is that giving?

Aye it's all rather meaningless.

In other news heard hospitality for a good few games sold out already.

What's the script with the cabin at the ground? That getting used for hospitality too? How many extra spaces is that giving?

Heard they were looking into temporary hospitality for next season

The cabin is definitely extra hospitality, not sure how temporary it is given they were plumbing it in etc when I was getting my ticket this week, should probably almost double our hospitality capacity given the size. 

Edited by Mexico

The cabin is definitely extra hospitality, not sure how temporary it is given they were plunbling it in etc when I was getting my ticket this week, should probably almost double our hospitality capacity given the size. 

Another 50 in there apparently. 2 toilets and a kitchen/servery as well. Looks ok and will hopefully bring in some extra coin for the club

Even in L1 the hospitality sold out most weeks, so much so they started doing the townhouse hospitality. So the extra 50 should be great and used regardless of what league we are in. Good investment. Townhouse could probably still run the external hospitality for a good few games this season

You boys staying up next season?

Thank you.

Your team is training on the park across from my house if any of you live in Perth and went to see them. 7 acres.

Your team is training on the park across from my house if any of you live in Perth and went to see them. 7 acres.

Trained there for years I'm sure. Like a long time, think it was maybe split between Dundee and Perth for a spell

Is it Leicesterlichtie that posts the appearance stats?was trying to find the most recent one but couldn’t find it

Kris Doolan incoming, same kinda thing as Gaston FT academy work at spl work to make up for the ages cut.
Announce Doolan

Announce Doolan

It was a piss take

Although we would've been interested if he was looking for PT

Kenny miller gayfield bound?

Could he see it as another chance at management if Dick retires after another season?

Could he see it as another chance at management if Dick retires after another season?

Lol

DC will never retire

Miller Partick bound

Hopefully get a signing this week

still have the teckle pehs at gayfield lads?