The Arbroath Thread

Well done to the club by the way for the community stuff they've done the last few games. People always moan they don't do enough so having the local boys clubs come down the last few pre season games for a kickabout and a day outs brilliant. Hope to see it continue every now and then.

Well done to the club by the way for the community stuff they've done the last few games. People always moan they don't do enough so having the local boys clubs come down the last few pre season games for a kickabout and a day outs brilliant. Hope to see it continue every now and then.

I don't think the fact that this has started happening just after a new board member was appointed is a co-incidence.

Signing Cecellia would be a mistake as we are stacked in the center of the park.

Stewart, Whately, Clarke, Gold and McWalter

He should only be signed, if he is much, much better than what we already have, and there was no sign of that at all yesterday

Correct.

I thought McWalter was poor on Thursday evening

feel sorry for McWalter, played well at the end of last season, but getting pushed out of the picture this season

feel sorry for McWalter, played well at the end of last season, but getting pushed out of the picture this season

Decent player but not good enough to play centre mid at this level I don't think. Can come in and do a job at right back or something. Always looks like he's away to get sent off

Decent player but not good enough to play centre mid at this level I don't think. Can come in and do a job at right back or something. Always looks like he's away to get sent off

Pretty sure he played centre back for u20s and wad solid. Really do rate him just keep in mind its pre season!