The Arbroath Thread

Heard a rumour that Doris has been offered a new deal and Wallace is holding off for a move to part/full time Airdrie. 
Any truth in this?

There'll be a few teams after Wallace

Heard more but imagine it'll all come out in the coming weeks

Heard a rumour that Doris has been offered a new deal and Wallace is holding off for a move to part/full time Airdrie. 
Any truth in this?

What I’ve heard too. Think it depends on whether he wants to have a go in the championship with the potential of only being a squad player or if he wants to drop down & get games. I think wallace will be off

Heard the same rumour about Wallace on Saturday, wants something closer to home and fancies full time as he doesn’t have a job outside football. Just hope we get a decent fee in with him being under contract. 

We should be able to make a profit on Wallace, I’m sure we paid a very low fee for him since Stranraer were struggling financially at the time.

We should be able to make a profit on Wallace, I’m sure we paid a very low fee for him since Stranraer were struggling financially at the time.
Any deal must involve them taking Donkelly off our books too.