The Arbroath Thread

Lumsden was tremendous today and the presentation gave us an insight of what the players are told by management. Think everyone there enjoyed it.

Also very impressed by the newest board member. A breath of fresh air in the board room

Courier today says we were a bawhair away from signing Lavery but he changed his mind at the last minute due to not being able to meet the travelling commitments from Prestonpans.

Good to know Lumsden is looking for a proven goalscorer at this level to add to Coult and Grehan.

Brodie was very highly rated and featured on our bench a few times last season. His release was seen as a bit of a shock at the time. Hope he manages to challenge and break into the first team.

I have heard good things about Callum Brodie and was surprised when he was released. I think that he will be a good backup keeper with the potential,to challenge for the No1 spot in due course.

Was at training today. Board do not like you

Haha I usually stick up for them on here, I don't think I've ever said anything bad about the club or them on here

It's usually you moaning about them

They must be getting mixed up..

Edited by 1320Lichtie

You called Dayle shite.....you fucking clown

Calling a player shite is worse than this is it? If they don't like that and that upsets them then I can't imagine they've got a lot of time for you either :lol:

They just see us as customers. I have absolutely no time for the board
Iv heard from a few ex players how little respect they have for our board.

Sack the fucking board. Get them all to f**k

The club has absolutely no relationship with the fans.
Aye the club are being knobs again....not that they give a f**k.

Ps he is shite

I said what I said. And I stand by it.

They still think your a c**t

I'm sure they're a big fan of you..

No difference between saying I think Robertson is shite and you saying you think Smith/Buchan/Carreiro etc are shite either. Players get criticised on here all the time. Surely part and parcel of being a player having to put up with it.

I'd absolutely love it if Robertson signed and played well and shut me up but I can't personally see it. Just giving my opinion as a supporter. Like you and everybody else on here does.

If that's upset them I can't say I'm in the slightest bit bothered

Edited by 1320Lichtie