The Arbroath Thread

WWF=wallace w**k fest to some guys on here . lets think back to last season when he embarrassed not only his self but us fans by his heroics on the park . agree he had a good game on wednesday his first in my opinion since he joined us . now he is of the pens 15 goals this season hope so but doubt it

WWF=wallace w**k fest to some guys on here . lets think back to last season when he embarrassed not only his self but us fans by his heroics on the park . agree he had a good game on wednesday his first in my opinion since he joined us . now he is of the pens 15 goals this season hope so but doubt it

You’re a joy!

Great to see Kane not going out on loan as i think he will do well this season more than likely as an impact sub but bringing him on for the last 30 mins against tiring defences could be a great ace up the sleeve for us, he has great pace and knows where the goal is.

Always been a fan of McKenna, chips in with a goal, good in the air plus has a good first touch and has a bit of aggression about him, remember him when he played for Berwick Rangers, glad he is with us now.

In regards Wallace i like him, he is a menace up front, good at holding up the ball and not afraid to have a shot at goal, i think him and McKenna form a decent front 2 with Kane to come on to run at the tiring defences plus with Stevie D to come back we look ok up top.

Everybody is raving about the fashion of the win against Ross County and this was without Bobby Linn (who has been superb in our games this season) and TOB who is a fantastic player and Pongo who got a wee run-out after being on holiday, just add a couple f loan players and we are looking good.

C'Mon the Red Lichties.

Beware of the backlash......

the manager has 1 or 2 silection dilemmas next Saturday.

The back four and jamieson are sorted, Bobby on the right,

who partners Whatley in the middle? id go with swankie but would be harsh on Gold who’s looked good in pre season and cup games,

Denholm or Kader for left side?most would plump for Denholm but from what I’ve seen so far I think Omar deserves to start.

Wallace and McKenna up front 

the manager has 1 or 2 silection dilemmas next Saturday.
The back four and jamieson are sorted, Bobby on the right,
who partners Whatley in the middle? id go with swankie but would be harsh on Gold who’s looked good in pre season and cup games,
Denholm or Kader for left side?most would plump for Denholm but from what I’ve seen so far I think Omar deserves to start.
Wallace and McKenna up front 

I’d go
Jamieson

Thomson
TOB
Little
Hamilton

Bobby
Swankie
Whately
Denholm

McKenna
Wallace

I’d go

Jamieson

Thomson

TOB

Little

Hamilton

Bobby

Swankie

Whately

Denholm

McKenna

Wallace

Could well be the line up. Omar has been solid but doesn't really beat a man and his final ball can be poor at times. The only concern I have for the front line is scoring goals from open play but bringing players like Hester, Mccord off the bench could well be dangerous.

Hasn't really been a poor player pre season which is great.

I’d go
Jamieson

Thomson
TOB
Little
Hamilton

Bobby
Swankie
Whately
Denholm

McKenna
Wallace

This will be the starting 11, but it will be a 4-4-1-1, with McKenna playing a little deeper