The Arbroath Thread

Photo by Smokie_Bacon_Crisps capturing Simon Murray celebrating goal at gayfield and SimonLichtie acting like a superfan won Colours of our Scarves passion competition. He is going to have a new lens this season!

:lol: Well played ;) Congrats on your winning photo!

There is a very similar picture from about 10 years or so ago of Andy Reilly scoring away at Montrose, but I can't find it anywhere :(

On the flip side to this, questions quite rightly need to be asked when consistently our better players leave the club for fairly poor reasons, year after year, to join our rivals or teams of similar size to ourselves.

That's really what we fans are asking. Why do we consistently lose players to our "smaller" Angus neighbours and especially Forfar. But where do we get an answer from?

Seeing you smokies , buy our old shite , why not put in a bid for our old power station from Leven ? Then rebuild yer stand from being PINK ? . just a thought tho ? LOL

:P

It's going to be fun finishing above your mob again this season

Seeing you smokies , buy our old shite , why not put in a bid for our old power station from Leven ? Then rebuild yer stand from being PINK ? . just a thought tho ? LOL

:P

easy old boy, you telling me you would not have Bobby(best player in the league by a mile)Linn, back? aye you would, in a heartbeat ;)

Berwick away on the first day again would be superb :D

Main thing for me is we don't get two of Elgin/ Annan/ Berwick away in the same month, as was the case last season :thumbsdown:angry::angry:

9am they come out?

Eta: 12.05 they come out. Sake.

Edited by 1320Lichtie