The Arbroath Thread

Really disappointed to lose Bridey, would have been more disappointed if he had went to someone in the same league.

Good left foot and commanding in the air, just need to find another left sided player to pair up with Stoney.

Cheers, good luck with AR.

Albion Rovers are in a higher division than us, and can probably pay more than we can wage wise currently. I think that, as a sentence, is the kick in the baws really - but what part of it didn't we know prior to Bridey choosing AR over ourselves?

Albion Rovers :lol:

FFS. If there was ever a bit of news to kick you in the baws then that's it.

having agreed terms with us, to then sign for someone else, it "rankles" just a wee bit

having agreed terms with us, to then sign for someone else, it "rankles" just a wee bit

I agree but we got Fleming from East Fife in awfy similar, possibly identical, circumstances.

These things happen. I'll stop short of an 'aw the best' if that's ok.

from what other fans have said Reid's pish on the wing

From what I understand he's played there the vast majority of his career, I've read the same reviews from other fans as yourself though. I think he's been signed to play on the wing, we won't be playing a in the hole type formation I don't think. That wasn't very popular the last time.

If he gets a bit of confidence back and fully match fit, a run in the side I think he could do well playing on the left. Bobby on the right obviously. But after McBrides left were going to need to look at getting another left hand sided player in anyway. Was good having McBride though as I thought he was just as good at LB as he was LM

Ohwell down to 14 again