The Arbroath Thread

found out its at Murray park so likely closed doors

If there's any Lichties that live in or around Glasgow or just fancy making the trip down for the game there's nothing stopping you going in and watching. There's even a tea and coffee machine which is dead cheap :) I used to go down for reserve team games every week, there ain't much else to do of an evening in Milngavie :P

If there's any Lichties that live in or around Glasgow or just fancy making the trip down for the game there's nothing stopping you going in and watching. There's even a tea and coffee machine which is dead cheap :) I used to go down for reserve team games every week, there ain't much else to do of an evening in Milngavie :P

I'm up for this, should be a good game.

Could someone recommend the decent boozers or some kind of pub route in your shanty town?

Starting from the Station Bar or whitever it's called.

Cheers bois.

You could start at the Station, but for me its the Smugglers, Ship at the harbour, then the Shaky and the Nashee in the centre of town, then on to the Ploo and harra', then finish the night at the Bell end, for that appears to be what you are, hope this helps

Haha liked the last bit. Actually like Arbroath was only having a giggle brer.

me also, Station is a good place to start, plenty within a few 100 yards of there, west port, millgate, stag, central

Could someone recommend the decent boozers or some kind of pub route in your shanty town?

Starting from the Station Bar or whitever it's called.

Cheers bois.

Station, West Port Bar, Millgate, Spoons, Fishies, Commercial, Newgate, Pageant, St Tams, Burns Bar, Coast, Crown, Stag

You'll go around in a big circle, West Port Bar or St Tams the best IMO

The courier reports that Michael McKenna from Livingston had agreed to join us and had given his word to Todd and Steven, but couldn't sign as he was going on a stag party, but that was last weekend and they still haven't been able to track him down. Another reason signings aren't officially announced until all the paperwork and registration has gone through.

I think someone on this thread said we were after Darren Miller from Queen's Park but he has now signed for Dumbarton.

It is encouraging though that we now have 15 on board already. If we can add a few more it looks like there is competition for places already.

Edited by Smokie_Bacon_crisps

The courier reports that Michael McKenna from Livingston had agreed to join us and had given his word to Todd and Steven, but couldn't sign as he was going on a stag party, but that was last weekend and they still haven't been able to track him down. Another reason signings aren't officially announced until all the paperwork and registration has gone through.

I think someone on this thread said we were after Darren Miller from Queen's Park but he has now signed for Dumbarton.

It is encouraging though that we now have 15 on board already. If we can add a few more it looks like there is competition for places already.

Michael McKenna signed for Berwick this week

Who am

I forgetting?

post-14721-14336052840528_thumb.jpg

Station, West Port Bar, Millgate, Spoons, Fishies, Commercial, Newgate, Pageant, St Tams, Burns Bar, Coast, Crown, Stag

You'll go around in a big circle, West Port Bar or St Tams the best IMO

Crown has been shut for years. Now flats sadly