The Arbroath Thread

28 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

You seem to be able to absolutely guarantee a lot of things without actually knowing anything. Everything you said there is applicable to most PT clubs...

Now off you pop, you've got a championship season to be worrying about. ;)

Not all applicable I would absolutely GUARANTEE  your board should get no praise for Arbroath's total under achievement over recent seasons but maybe just maybe there is light at the end of the tunnel. And now you are correct I will tootle off to the Championship a place you can only dream of :thumsup2 

How do you think you lot will do next season? Championship play offs has to be a target?

Imagine they'll be the aim but it'll be extremely tough. Some good players in this league this season. Looks a lot harder than last years league.

Jimmy scott to stenny seems weird to me, thought youd be wanting to keep a hold of him.

Like others have said he really badly tailed off the second half of the season and would've been on a reasonable wage.

Think DC would've let him go... really really doubt we would've had an offer on the table.

And went to stenny? Wont be on more money there lol.

Depends what we offered though if Lichtie23 is correct, imagine he will be, doubt we'd have made him a main target and maybe Stenny have?

Or maybe just suits him better personally, travelling etc.

Wish him all the best anyway

Depends what we offered though if Lichtie23 is correct, imagine he will be, doubt we'd have made him a main target and maybe Stenny have?

Or maybe just suits him better personally, travelling etc.

Wish him all the best anyway

Sooner we can sign pongo up the better anyway.

It would be good to know that players have left the club before hearing that they have signed for another club. Communication could be a little better during the transfer window so that we know who had been offered new deals, etc.

Patience.

Be news soon I'm guessing.

Skelly good option uptop and out wide. Plus been here a wee while now. Happy with that.

Wish scott all the best but at the same time no great loss. Opens the path to get a good strike partner for doris. skelly certainly has the potential, i seem to remember him and doris working well for a few games last year