The Arbroath Thread

here s a video of Reid I found.

I remember watching a video like this a couple of years back that made leighton mcintosh look class...... look how he turned out! Maybe fit in at left mid unless lumsden plans to keep linn up front

I see Sean Winter and Stephen Stirling have been released by Stranraer. They both seem to have good profiles, I wonder if they would be good targets and if any other fans know much about them?

Both would be fantastic signings in league 2. Winter proven in league 1 though. Be surprised if Albion, Stenny, Ayr or Airdrie weren't in fir him.

Aye we've already been telt by a Mo fan Hay is shite too

Jamie didn't play much in his loan spell at Links Park. Heard it was due to his poor attitude. Will be interesting to see how he gets on as he does look like a tricky winger

Jamie didn't play much in his loan spell at Links Park. Heard it was due to his poor attitude. Will be interesting to see how he gets on as he does look like a tricky winger

My boss used to run his team at Michelin boys, said he had a brilliant attitude compared to the rest of the team, he wasn't big headed so always worked hard. Said all he needs is a bit of confidence and he would play well, just like the Stenny fan said here.

Kevin Buchan who we have just released was also in that team, my boss told me when we signed him that he could be huffy, his dad was also involved running the team and Buchan played every single minute of every game and would go in a huff if he didn't play. Was told he also wouldn't work hard off the ball.

Was absolutely spot on with his assessment of Buchan so let's hope his assesment of Jamie is correct aswell.

I wonder if the mo fans will rate any of our signings? :P

From the herald.

Signed on again - Ricky Little, Scott McBride, Craig Johnstone, Keiran Stewart, Keiran McWalter, Jordan Lowdon

Maybe signing - Kevin Nicoll, supposedly interest from a lot of clubs, so he can't commit yet ( :( )

New signings - Jamie Reid, Graham Hay

Already signed - Bobby Linn, Mark Whatley 8) 8) 8)

Hoping to have a striker, central midfielder and defender signed by end of week

Extremely happy we have Linn/Whatley/McBride/Little/Johnstone/Stewart kept on from last season. Ricky Little el capitano if Nicholl goes.

My boss used to run his team at Michelin boys, said he had a brilliant attitude compared to the rest of the team, he wasn't big headed so always worked hard. Said all he needs is a bit of confidence and he would play well, just like the Stenny fan said here.

Kevin Buchan who we have just released was also in that team, my boss told me when we signed him that he could be huffy, his dad was also involved running the team and Buchan played every single minute of every game and would go in a huff if he didn't play. Was told he also wouldn't work hard off the ball.

Was absolutely spot on with his assessment of Buchan so let's hope his assesment of Jamie is correct aswell.

I wonder if the mo fans will rate any of our signings? :P

Jamie Reid really looked the part when he came in towards the end of the 2012-13 season - Martyn Corrigan played him through the middle as a No. 10 and was great to watch, always looked to get on the ball and make things happened.

Scott Booth brought him back again and played him out on the wing, and he was never comfortable there. He always looked to come inside into traffic and when he did stay wide, his crossing was poor and people would get on his back. His confidence was shot and he played more and more within himself (like so many of Booth's players). Then he went to Elgin City with Jim Weir and found his mojo again.

Good on him, I say. I hope he does well for you.