The Arbroath Thread

As the dust settles from Helicopter Saturday, wow what a dramatic end to the season. Huge credit to the 1,175 away fans on the day, incredible turnout. 

Huge congratulations for all with Arbroath FC at heart, from DC, his backroom staff and all the ones behind the scenes at Gayfield. I am one proud Lichtie. To have been 11 points behind and win the league by 2 points clear is no mean feat.  

Enjoy the afterglow of our amazing season, onwards and upwards.

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

DC said we're going for the league next season

New winger, Danny Denholm??

ToB will be centre half with Ricky? Hammy LB?

New keeper and a new partner for Stevie

Food for thought... I totally agree with you, up to a point. Breaking up a excellent centre half pairing of Hammy and Little, but it could work to fit in TOB. Lets get our top players re-signed and take it from there. 

Food for thought... I totally agree with you, up to a point. Breaking up a excellent centre half pairing of Hammy and Little, but it could work to fit in TOB. Lets get our top players re-signed and take it from there. 

I'd keep Ricky but heard he's wanting away. Obviously an international jet setter so can't see him staying.

45 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I'd keep Ricky but heard he's wanting away. Obviously an international jet setter so can't see him staying.

Oh no, is it the travelling?  He stays in Ayrshire does he not? I would be gutted to lose him, a great player for us. #Rickmuststay

Oh no, is it the travelling?  He stays in Ayrshire does he not? I would be gutted to lose him, a great player for us. #Rickmuststay

Think he's talking about Gomes. Would keep him, but as 1320 says depends on whether he's staying in Scotland.

Big Rab douglas getting a league winners medal is absolutely tremendous by the way [emoji23]

His tweet about it brought a wee smile to my face, can't be arsed looking it up but the "karma[emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji471]" at the end was a very understandable dig I think.

2 hours ago, afc_36_0 said:

Big Rab douglas getting a league winners medal is absolutely tremendous by the way emoji23.png

Surely the only player to ever complete the famous double of League 2 winners medal and UEFA Cup runner up? 

Edited by Mexico

3 hours ago, afc_36_0 said:

Big Rab douglas getting a league winners medal is absolutely tremendous by the way emoji23.png

It is, the way he celebrated at the end was superb, but according to his Twitter, that's it for him

2 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

This has been a bit of an issue since he arrived, hope he stays

Edited by ecto