The Arbroath Thread

Wouldn't say purely that. Likely the 20 year career playing, assisting, managing and the UEFA A licence helped tae.

I was meaning by Christisons comments

“We asked Todd to take over after Allan left and after watching him in the last couple of weeks, we believe he is the right man for the job.

“He is a lovely, intelligent guy and he seems the right fit for the club."

Hope he does well.... happy he's got Hislop in beside him, youthful coaching team, hopefully knows some cracking junior players aswell

Time to Re-Build a major re-build at that,we don t have any centre half s and prob going to need 3/4 new strikers,with Murray away to Dundee United also depends if McManus is fit and wants to stay.The rest of the team are all on loan.

Keep

Linn (Already signed)

Whatley (Already signed)

Nicol

Crawford

McManus

Little

McWalter

Maybe

Johnstone

McBride

Stewart

Hunter

Release

Lowden

Lindsay

Smith

Buchan

Edited by WHM

Time to Re-Build a major re-build at that,we don t have any centre half s and prob going to need 3/4 new strikers,with Murray away to Dundee United also depends if McManus is fit and wants to stay.The rest of the team are all on loan.

Keep

Linn (Already signed)

Whatley (Already signed)

Nicol

Crawford

McManus

Little

McWalter

Maybe

Johnstone

McBride

Stewart

Hunter

Release

Lowden

Lindsay

Smith

Buchan

would like to keep Hunter and Stoney, must admit 60/40 on keeping Stewart,50/50 on Bridey

Would like to keep

Crawford (if recovered)

Little

Whatley

Johnstone

Gordon (if he would consider part time)

Nicol

Stewart

Hunter

Mcmanus

Mcwalter

Linn

If we could get most of these players signed it would be a good start,then another 7/8 new players with a few loan signings.

Just seen on Facebook that Shagger is away!! Seemingly not offered a new contract due to being injured!!

is he likely to be fit for pre-season training?

what about looking at Kane Hester from the vics?banging in goals for them and we're going to need a whole new strikeforce

Honestly mate he's a great great player at junior level but nowhere near senior standard, maybe worth a punt as a young lad to try out though. I mean we had 2 on the bench this whole season, but I think he'll be at the vics until he loses his pace

Honestly mate he's a great great player at junior level but nowhere near senior standard, maybe worth a punt as a young lad to try out though. I mean we had 2 on the bench this whole season, but I think he'll be at the vics until he loses his pace

maybe give him a few trialist games