The Arbroath Thread

Surely nailed on it's Rab coming in between the sticks...

Scott Binnie confirming Rab WILL NOT be at Gayfield next season.

Pleasantly surprised. Nearly everybody gave it the hell just sign Douglas and Campbell chat when he was appointed but hes coming in meaning business and starting afresh and not going with the old boys network, minus the 3 ex Forfar but we would have been interested in they players anyway without DC coming in I reckon.

Have heard about a young keeper from United that is now a free, most likely be a number 2 at us, so might stop any possible loan from happening?

Just have to wait and find out I suppose. Cant be long now surely pre season starts next week

4 weeks without a signing. :(

Don't know if anyone's already mentioned stoney has signed for kennoway star hearts

Heard that on Thursday, only played once in 6 month and was always going to be back up to Hamilton so makes sense for him. Was a good club player and hope he does well at Kennoway, more local and game time.

Bad news big rab not signing for you. Thought it was a done deal no?

Naw

Hell no be playing anyway, maybe coach or something, I actually think I'm quite glad about it good keeper and great in his day but he's getting to a fair age now probably a sensible decision from the big man

Bad news big rab not signing for you. Thought it was a done deal no?

Quite glad, must be better keepers out there, than a 44 yr old, just trying to prolong a playing career

Thoughts on Arbroaths chances of promotion this coming season? Don't mind AFC, cracking wee stadium even if it does get a bit breezy!

As with every season were in this league reasonably good. Now we've got a proven manager I'm quite hopeful.