The Arbroath Thread

2 hours ago, farflung lichtie said:

I consider it really odd and counterproductive for Arbroath to rearrange games for Friday evenings. It reduces potential attendance, it slightly disadvantages parttime players and also regular Lichtie supporters travelling up.  They’ve done it again for the league game against Queens Park in a fortnight.  Seems close to shooting yourself in the foot

There’s obviously a reason for it. Club isn’t ran by muppets. I’m giving it a miss tonight, based on what’s at stake for both clubs in respective leagues I think you’ll see two very weakened teams 

26 minutes ago, Smokerson said:

There’s obviously a reason for it. Club isn’t ran by muppets. I’m giving it a miss tonight, based on what’s at stake for both clubs in respective leagues I think you’ll see two very weakened teams 

Why not just tell everyone then instead of just moving it. 

Me and my dad have made a good choice in not leaving the house to watch this pish

I hope after tonight everyone stops calling for they subs to start, the likes of Isiaka and Corfe etc. All them on tonight and look at this shit show we are serving up an embarrassment 

Utter jobbies and it’s very offensive for Ian Campbell to say there are not better players down the leagues than the ones we have got 

Fucking rotten

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

Me and my dad have made a good choice in not leaving the house to watch this pish

I hope after tonight everyone stops calling for they subs to start, the likes of Isiaka and Corfe etc. All them on tonight and look at this shit show we are serving up an embarrassment 

Utter jobbies and it’s very offensive for Ian Campbell to say there are not better players down the leagues than the ones we have got 

Fucking rotten

Agree to an extent but it’s not their fault our defence is leaking like a sieve tonight.