The Arbroath Thread

Would like to take this opportunity to congratulate our friends from Arbroath F.C. on winning the League 1 Title, a fantastic effort from start to finish.  

Should a disaster occur & we don't win the Play Offs to gain promotion to the top flight, then I can at least look forward to my trip there next season.  I look forward to playing a wee round at the pitch & putt & going to the amusements.

Can’t wait for Iain Davidson having to clap us on the pitch next week, 

Absolutely buzzing for everyone involved with club, what an achievement,  Linn, Little, Doris, Swankie lichtie legends and you could add the likes of whatley and Hammy In there too 

What an achievement for Stevie Doris. All 3 Arbroath championship medals & he's been part of each & everyone of them.

Let’s hope Steven can have a great summer and preseason because he is definitely a Championship level player at his best. Lichties legend.

Congratulations The Red Lichties, you were always ahead in the title race and despite Ayr fucking about with leading for so long and then not last season, you maintained a  grasp of the title, chapeau de vous.

Edited by Zen Archer

Firstly can I say a massive well done to you guys, a brilliant effort and truly deserve the title of champions. 

A couple mates and I do a podcast called TalkLivi, we usually have a whole podcast discussing Livi with a featured interview but as we didn’t have a game this week we thought we’d just release and interview. 

This week we featured current Arbroath number 1 and ex Livi favourite Darren Jamieson. 

Deejay spoke about a whole host of things but also spoke fondly about his time with Arbroath and his plans for next season. 

Just thought you guys might be interested as I know he’s become quite popular with you.

iTunes - https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/talk-livi/id1454431947?mt=2#episodeGuid=7ca9164f4df94da09e5a2037d0cf1c6c

Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/episode/49i5JBVjhHxAv1qLFVGjOF?si=WQwKxQKTS465_l_eZMBAIQ

website - TalkLiviPodcast.Libsyn.com

We are also on soundcloud as well as many more podcasting sites, simply search TalkLivi on your preferred set up. 

Thanks and again congratulations.