• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Lichtie78

The Arbroath Thread

Ricky little is a club legend. Week after week he puts in 100% and rarely has a below par performance and amazing commitment considering he lives in ayr. Brilliant news to get him and tob signed on.

Great week for him. News that he is expecting a bairn and a new deal from the champions elect!

Great .news TOB and Ricky are a great defensive partnership how long is Jason 's contract?

2 hours ago, superlichtie87 said:

As well as Elgin, Stenny and Kelty Hearts. Nobody wants to pay a fee though.

It seems as though we are the main lower league club who wants to pay out the money for players.

Great news regarding all 3.  I wouldn’t swap O’Brien or Little for any defenders in the bottom 2 leagues and Gav has been rolling back the years with his performances this season. Well done 

TOB is great business. Best centre half in the league and will cope with the step up next season quite comfortably you’d imagine.

11 hours ago, Smokie_Bacon_crisps said:

Aye, great little article they put together but shame the only thing they seemed to get wrong was my actual name. :) Hey ho.

11 hours ago, Leicesterlichtie said:

It seems as though we are the main lower league club who wants to pay out the money for players.

Whereas we will wait for the cast offs !!!  When is McCord getting punted ?  8)

Superb re-signings and new signings, we required to boost the squad as we were low on numbers so we have now boosted it and also made it better quality overall, well done to Mike Caird his Board and DC/Pink and the rest of the AFC back staff. 

Courier seems to imply that Greg Spence has signed as well but nothing from the official page.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Not entirely clear what his position is - in some places, listed as striker in others attacking midfielder. I note he’s 6’2

My priority would still be defensive cover. We have an excellent back line but when one is out, we have to resort to makeshift gapfilling.