The Arbroath Thread

You really can't knock Dicks achievement and it's a cracking time to be a Lichtie. Setting local rivalry/jealousy aside it's the best form an Angus side has been in for years. Hope you go up and do a Brechin....

It certainly is, although in regards to years, surely the best league form ever from any of the Angus clubs. We're going through this league like Rangers at the moment I don't think it's actually sinking in at the moment the weeks keep going by and the wins keep coming.

It certainly is, although in regards to years, surely the best league form ever from any of the Angus clubs. We're going through this league like Rangers at the moment I don't think it's actually sinking in at the moment the weeks keep going by and the wins keep coming.
I can recall us maybe being in similar form winning the title mid 80s but that was in the bottom flight to be fair. That said my "do a Brechin" was in reference to last seasons 4points in the Championship. I can't totally abandon rivalry/jealousy. We would be having a good season if it wasn't for that shitbag Linn..

I can recall us maybe being in similar form winning the title mid 80s but that was in the bottom flight to be fair. That said my "do a Brechin" was in reference to last seasons 4points in the Championship. I can't totally abandon rivalry/jealousy. We would be having a good season if it wasn't for that shitbag Linn..

Hero Linn

What do you think your chances of an “Invincible” season are?

Zero. We’ve been good and better than resilient but It’s not as if we’re in a different class to the rest of the teams. Plenty of the games have been close and it just takes a bad break or an off day.

We’ve also only got a fairly small squad and have been fortunate so far to steer somewhat clear of injuries and suspensions but you don’t know what lies ahead. Bobby Linn coming off today is a concern. You also don’t know what weather is coming up, and possible fixture disruption.

We’ve had a great away record going back to last season and we’ve improved at home, which has been a bit of a weak link in recent times. Just enjoying it while it lasts

Moving on... Tough game next week and no Swankie. I wonder if Dick will bring in McCord as a like for like replacement. Let’s hope TOB is back. We need reinforcements.

I think whatley and gold will be in the centre. Mckenna must start up front with wallace or doris

I think whatley and gold will be in the centre. Mckenna must start up front with wallace or doris

McKenna and Wallace for me, would prefer McCord but think it will be Gold and Whately