• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Lichtie78

The Arbroath Thread

Dick campbell on talksport just now (11:30)
What a guy loved the guy saying "so you're banned from the dugout, do you have a 2 way radio or what"
"Naw im about 2 metres away, its no old trafford I just shout"

What a guy loved the guy saying "so you're banned from the dugout, do you have a 2 way radio or what"
"Naw im about 2 metres away, its no old trafford I just shout"

Big fan of that. Thoroughly enjoyed the fact nobody in the studio really understood him

Big fan of that. Thoroughly enjoyed the fact nobody in the studio really understood him
Jim whites first words "so guys, did you catch much of that".
In all seriousness though, the guys had a hell of an innings, a lot of folk thought he was finished a while ago and would never be heard of again, but the job he's done there is fantastic.
And 36 manager of the month awards, that's absolutely obscene.

Jim whites first words "so guys, did you catch much of that".
In all seriousness though, the guys had a hell of an innings, a lot of folk thought he was finished a while ago and would never be heard of again, but the job he's done there is fantastic.
And 36 manager of the month awards, that's absolutely obscene.

He has beaten cancer as well I believe

Worthy leaders and will likely be worthy champions, fair play.  

This seaside league is a laugh eh?

Worthy leaders and will likely be worthy champions, fair play.  

Long way to go

But don't think you'll win it by a minimum of 10 points now

60 points still up for grabs. And we’ve had recent experience positive and negative of where big leads have been blown. Can’t believe our incredible unparalleled run. I’m deeply concerned I may wake up soon.

60 points still up for grabs. And we’ve had recent experience positive and negative of where big leads have been blown. Can’t believe our incredible unparalleled run. I’m deeply concerned I may wake up soon.

This team is completely different from the Moore side. D.C. won’t let them stumble either. Keep enjoying this because it’s not ending soon

Even if you guys slip up, our away form is hideous so we won't take advantage. 

Well done Arbroath ..yes it aint over but surely you will barring total collapse, out of interest have you guys improved a lot ? has the standard of opposition weakened 

at all (raith an example) would be interesting to see your thoughts..

We have improved our defence massively Jason Thomson (who we were told was passed it) has been absolutely rock solid and we have a goalkeeper in jamieson who just doesn’t make mistakes.

We also have players in Linn, Swankie and McKenna who have upped their games big time from last year and even so called fringe players like kader and gold are really contributing. I’d say we’ve been lucky with injuries and definitely need one or two in to boost the numbers in January. 

The league is definitely slightly weaker with Ayr being replaced by an average Dumbarton team and up to 5 teams have sacked/changed their managers so maybe still adjusting.

We have improved our defence massively Jason Thomson (who we were told was passed it) has been absolutely rock solid and we have a goalkeeper in jamieson who just doesn’t make mistakes.
We also have players in Linn, Swankie and McKenna who have upped their games big time from last year and even so called fringe players like kader and gold are really contributing. I’d say we’ve been lucky with injuries and definitely need one or two in to boost the numbers in January. 
The league is definitely slightly weaker with Ayr being replaced by an average Dumbarton team and up to 5 teams have sacked/changed their managers so maybe still adjusting.

I agree with the majority of that. I did think Jamieson was at fault for their 2nd goal today.

I was of the feeling that Jamieson should have saved the 2nd goal but overall he has been good . The real culprit was Swankie who took the ball off O'Briens feet and allowed the Forfar player to run in in and fire in the shot.

I was of the feeling that Jamieson should have saved the 2nd goal but overall he has been good . The real culprit was Swankie who took the ball off O'Briens feet and allowed the Forfar player to run in in and fire in the shot.

Probably Gavs poorest performance of the season. Seemed to back out of a few 50/50s and didn’t really get a hold of the game

Enjoy your title lads. Championship football is a huge achievement for a club like Arbroath, hopefully you can stay up.

3 hours ago, Enigma said:

Enjoy your title lads. Championship football is a huge achievement for a club like Arbroath, hopefully you can stay up.

Way way too early for congratulations a lot of water to flow under the bridge yet if we're 13 points ahead come April we can start to celebrate but not early December.