The Arbroath Thread

Jonathan Page released from Dunfermline along with 17 other players. I thought he was immense for East Fife when they played us at Gayfield. Would certainly love to see him signed up.

agreed. McAleer released too, wouldn't mind seeing him at gayf either.

Been told Graham Hay signing in the next few days

He is only 1 year into his 2 year contract at Formatine, so unless the board are going to pay up his £24,000 contract I can't see that happening. Would be happy to be proved wrong, but I think this is a year too early.

He is only 1 year into his 2 year contract at Formatine, so unless the board are going to pay up his £24,000 contract I can't see that happening. Would be happy to be proved wrong, but I think this is a year too early.

He's usually right tbf

I'm sure it's because of travelling issues, I'm sure him and Formartine have probably mutually agreed to part ways

Derek Riordan is available and is the same age as Shagger, so maybe worth a punt??

Already rejected us under Sheerin, was in the paper today saying he thinks he's capable of Prem level

I'm hoping Hislop has a few gems for us from his time in the juniors

He's usually right tbf

I'm sure it's because of travelling issues, I'm sure him and Formartine have probably mutually agreed to part ways

Hope you are right and I can see that being a real possibility now you mention it. I believe that the Chairman is very keen to get him but was snookered by the 2-year contract. I also understand that he is a big pal of a current player who has stated that Graham would like to,play for Arbroath.

Hope you are right and I can see that being a real possibility now you mention it. I believe that the Chairman is very keen to get him but was snookered by the 2-year contract. I also understand that he is a big pal of a current player who has stated that Graham would like to,play for Arbroath.

I liked him at Brechin so hopefully it happens bud

Already rejected us under Sheerin, was in the paper today saying he thinks he's capable of Prem level

I'm hoping Hislop has a few gems for us from his time in the juniors

Haha! East Fife let him go so he thinks he is still SPL standard.

Formartine have freed him due to his new nightly job in Dundee and won't manage their training etc so has been left.

Ah well that's different then. He must be outstanding

He's away to be our assistant manager

I don't mean as a player?

I'm saying hopefully he will have seen some good players in his time in the Superleague, what's the problem?

Jesus f**k :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by 1320Lichtie

Formartine have freed him due to his new nightly job in Dundee and won't manage their training etc so has been left.

That explains it, thanks. So the rumour of him going to Gayfield may be true then. Good signing if it does happen.