The Arbroath Thread

Yes - we still have one development loan left. As we have used up all of our other loans, we were hoping to get Carreiro back on loan till the end of the season as a development loan, but I believe Dylan was told by Paul Hartley that he will be in his plans and getting game time as soon as they're safe from relegation, and therefore the deal is/ was off.

I believe that in this transfer window we could extend McGeever/ McCallum's loan deals until the end of the season, but there has been no announcement. If these aren't extended, as pointed out above we will lose McGeever after the Hibs game (if he is eligible for that) and McCallum towards the end of the month I believe. If Utd have told us we can't keep McCallum, we could have an extremely large issue there!

It would appear all of what I have said may have been correct as of last week, but things change quickly in football ;):) I'm sure Jim White will announce the big news later on :rolleyes:

Paul Sheerin signed him from Spartans very early in the pre-season where I believe he had been voted junior player of the season. Definitely one of our best players, adaptable and a total footballer. Maybe one of the fittest players too. Started 28 out of 29 games for us this season and played the full game in each one. Would be a massive blow for us to lose him, but would be delighted for him if he got a full time move.

I was speaking to the treasurer and he was saying that Nichol is still 3 weeks away from playing again, Mcbride has a big cut in his leg but should be back soon and not sure about stoney.

McBride likely to train this week. Nicoll still a while away. Not sure about Stoney.

Any news on these injured players? Sure do need them soon.

He's had a few dodgy moments, but has pulled off some absolutely superb saves. His performance in our recent game down at Berwick was fantastic, he kept us in the game time and again in the first 70 minutes. Has an issue with crosses (with Hinchy as his coach what do you expect :lol: ) but his reflexes are very impressive and he has made a good few saves since he joined us that I don't think any other keeper in this division would have been anywhere near.

Edited by SimonLichtie

He's had a few dodgy moments, but has pulled off some absolutely superb saves. His performance in our recent game down at Berwick was fantastic, he kept us in the game time and again in the first 70 minutes. Has an issue with crosses (with Hinchy as his coach what do you expect :lol: ) but his reflexes are very impressive and he has made a good few saves since he joined us that I don't think any other keeper in this division would have been anywhere near.

Cheers