The Arbroath Thread

58 minutes ago, Hayshead2 said:

Do you honestly think they would tell anything really juicy and expect nobody to say a word. FFS get a grip. 🙈

Re reading my post it sounds like I was expecting the club to tell us more about what’s happening behind the scenes but that’s not what I meant - what I meant was that more should be told to the fans about what was discussed last night.

I said that I understand that there is some information and some details that need to be kept hush hush but that more of the basics should be divulged to the fans that couldn’t make the meeting.

I will guarantee you 100% that there were people there last night who have already blabbed all over town about what was said so, again, what’s the difference?

Edited by Tattie36

Much better in the 2nd half today when we had a presence upfront, Thought Fosu done very well, maybe should done better with his chances but he battled and fought away well, 

Loosing Bitsindou was a big blow, thought it should of just been jacobs in his place, took the half time subs to sort it back out,

Oakley was outstanding today, Linn looked better on the wing too instead of high balls to deal with, think he actually signalled to come off, 

Scott Allen was a waste of a shirt again, he is not suited for this level or style of football, would be very surprised if he is at the club for the remainder or his contract 

16 minutes ago, lichtiekev said:

Much better in the 2nd half today when we had a presence upfront, Thought Fosu done very well, maybe should done better with his chances but he battled and fought away well, 

Loosing Bitsindou was a big blow, thought it should of just been jacobs in his place, took the half time subs to sort it back out,

Oakley was outstanding today, Linn looked better on the wing too instead of high balls to deal with, think he actually signalled to come off, 

Scott Allen was a waste of a shirt again, he is not suited for this level or style of football, would be very surprised if he is at the club for the remainder or his contract 

Arguing with the management team - will he be given the same treatment as Bobby got i.e. dropped next week……..?

5 minutes ago, 2002 Lichtie said:

What a load of jobbies - a striker on the pitch gets a shot away quicker than Scott Allen with his chance in the first half & Fosu in the 2nd

To be fair Scott Allen had a great snapshot cleared off the line in the opening minutes 

6 minutes ago, 2002 Lichtie said:

Would you have taken a draw before kick off - guessing yes

but better team for large spells

thanks god for Accies

No - draws are f**k all use in our predicament and we should be looking to win all of our home games 

5 minutes ago, redscot said:

To be fair Scott Allen had a great snapshot cleared off the line in the opening minutes 

2 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

No - draws are f**k all use in our predicament and we should be looking to win all of our home games 

Something to build on no? Couple of months ago that would have been a defeat