The Arbroath Thread

23 minutes ago, lichtiemike said:

I assume when we ordered the “Never Standing Still” sign for the wall it wasn’t because we expected to be going backwards.

Look, I know it’s said in jest and last 6 weeks on the park been absolutely dire but as a club were most definitely not going backwards

1 hour ago, stan3600 said:

I don’t know what’s worse now, the unending Nicky Low chat on P&B or the unending Queen coverage everywhere else.

Oddly enough, it's no compulsory viewing, either of them

26 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Think it’s only right that Arbroath finally let Nicky Low leave. It’s what Her Majesty would’ve wanted.

Famously known for her love of horses, Scotland and undersized midfielders made of chocolate 

Whisper it so other clubs don’t hear, but Nicky has been solid as a rock for the Lichties and only had one extended period out when he twisted his knee horribly- an injury that would have taken anyone out.

Because he trains PT. I don’t think his issue has ever been getting injured in matches but rather when he trains FT his body can’t handle it. I think East Stirling and Arbroath are the only two clubs that have managed to get him injury free.

15 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Because he trains PT. I don’t think his issue has ever been getting injured in matches but rather when he trains FT his body can’t handle it. I think East Stirling and Arbroath are the only two clubs that have managed to get him injury free.

And we didn’t even do that 

Astonishing. So all this bullshit about travel time to training and family circumstances is just that - Bullshit!! Even though home games are a bit closer for him, there is more travel for him for away games in League 1 than in the Championship.

Greenock to Kelty is a whole 6 minutes quicker than to Perth according to t’internet.

If it’s only until January then couldn’t a deal have been done to keep him at Gayfield until the January window then let him leave? He obviously wanted out for whatever reason.

Edited by Tattie36