The Arbroath Thread

2 hours ago, Lichteeeeee said:

Nicky is away to turkey for a new head of hair, with your measly contribution to the club you joke of a boy. 

Thanks for clearing that up.

Your insightful and considered opinion are always valued here.

20 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Dick is out of his depth in this league.. 

A 5th placed finish, a 7th placed finish and a 2nd placed finish 

Another utter slaver from you. I dunno if you’re purely on the wind up or just at it, but you always come away with some absolutely stinking takes 

How do you expect anyone to take you seriously saying what you’ve just said?

You mind when you said i was slavering when i said

Multiple players were leaving and its an unhappy camp.

Multiple players who were under contract, asked to be signed only months earlier by the club

JT 

Nicky Low ( yet to be released ) but wont be back

LD

Craggs

And i can confirm there are more who are unhappy

So it would appear that there is one slaverer

All id say is take a minute, look at yourself, then look at what your defending, look at the facts ive stated ( that you think is slavering ) 

Yes DC gives all Noubles old pals trials who are worse than a man down

Yes DC players players out of position repeatedly

Yes DC is tactically inept and simply hoofs the ball up the park, giving any striker little to no chance, one vs 4 

And yes he got 2nd position last season, after months of leading the pack and bottled it again using shoddy tactics and the same old crap thats getting us into trouble now.

Yours faithfully

The Slaverer ( but mind look at yourself and the drivel you have posted ) 

1 minute ago, Lichteeeeee said:

Multiple players who were under contract, asked to be signed only months earlier by the club

JT 

LD

Craggs

All id say is take a minute, look at yourself, then look at what your defending, look at the facts ive stated ( that you think is slavering ) 

Yes DC is tactically inept and simply hoofs the ball up the park, giving any striker little to no chance, one vs 4 

And yes he got 2nd position last season, after months of leading the pack and bottled it again using shoddy tactics and the same old crap thats getting us into trouble now.

Yours faithfully

You said half of the team were wanting to leave on top of Nicky Low and LD… currently 2 more players, that is not half the team???? 

And on DC saying he is out of his depth in this league is just not true, last 3 seasons back that up.

He clearly has his faults and everything you’ve said about them is correct but he has been a brilliant manager for us in this division and done as well as he or anyone else possibly could? 

56 minutes ago, Lichteeeeee said:

JT 

LD

Craggs

Yours faithfully

Ricky Little🤐🤐🤐

1 minute ago, mo83 said:

Ricky Little🤐🤐🤐

Heard this but I can’t see him going anywhere this year. I imagine that’ll be in regards to signing a contract extension for next season?

He’s got a young family now I can understand it, guys doing a power of travelling every week coming up from Ardrossan 

Just now, 1320Lichtie said:

Heard this but I can’t see him going anywhere this year. I imagine that’ll be in regards to signing a contract extension for next season?

He’s got a young family now I can understand it, guys doing a power of travelling every week coming up from Ardrossan 

Been at you boys for a while now,fair play to him for sticking it out helluva lot travelling for him.

2 minutes ago, mo83 said:

Been at you boys for a while now,fair play to him for sticking it out helluva lot travelling for him.

If he sees this season out he will have a testimonial I’m sure. Infact he signed at the same time as Bobby so definitely should be in the works. Would love for that to happen and give him a decent financial boost for his service 

2 hours ago, Lichteeeeee said:

JT 

LD

Craggs

Yours faithfully

If you watch Thomson's interview after his first Kelty game, he said it was a mutual amicable parting of ways.

Heard on Saturday that Nicky has had a change in personal circumstances meaning he cant get to Perth to train.

Donnelly and Craigen were let go to get regular game time and I would assume to free up wages.

Who are the other names that are not happy? You're also claiming that there is someone leaking you info or you are just a gobshite, (Ill assume its the latter)

2 hours ago, Smokerson said:

If you watch Thomson's interview after his first Kelty game, he said it was a mutual amicable parting of ways.

Heard on Saturday that Nicky has had a change in personal circumstances meaning he cant get to Perth to train.

Donnelly and Craigen were let go to get regular game time and I would assume to free up wages.

Who are the other names that are not happy? You're also claiming that there is someone leaking you info or you are just a gobshite, (Ill assume its the latter)

A  good few after they found out what "Marquee" signing Scot Alan was getting paid.

Edited by mo83

42 minutes ago, mo83 said:

A  good few after they found out what "Marquee" signing Scot Alan was getting paid.

Not sure why you put quotations around Marquee he clearly is a marquee signing there is no question of that.

Also seriously doubt anyone is in a huff over his wages or know anything about what he’s getting paid. That’s all exaggerated gossip and Chinese whispers.

Smokerson clearly with the more sensible and most realistic version of events 

47 minutes ago, mo83 said:

You seem to have an amazing insight into what's going on behind closed doors at Arbroath, wages and who's unhappy etc

How's Stewart Petrie getting on btw is he happy.....😀

9 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Not sure why you put quotations around Marquee he clearly is a marquee signing there is no question of that.

Also seriously doubt anyone is in a huff over his wages or know anything about what he’s getting paid. That’s all exaggerated gossip and Chinese whispers.

Smokerson clearly with the more sensible and most realistic version of events 

Am just posting what a couple fans were telling me Saturday at the game!!

8 minutes ago, keptie said:

You seem to have an amazing insight into what's going on behind closed doors at Arbroath, wages and who's unhappy etc

How's Stewart Petrie getting on btw is he happy.....😀

"Amazing insight" wouldn't say that at all.Anything I've said has come from the smokie terracing on Saturday like Ricky Little no being happy,1320 has backed that up saying he has heard similar.

King Stewart Petrie is doing just fine has a contract till the summer of 2025.

Edited by mo83

2 hours ago, Smokerson said:

Im a gobshit, ive not said anyones leaking me info at all. Remind me where ive said that.

Im sure the PR answer of parting on amicable terms is always going to be said publically.

Donnelly & Craigen signed new deals just months before, and have left.

Put Nickys situation down to a change in circumstances and kid yourself on if you like.

No player is going to say, this is a c**t of a travel for training and im offski as im not enjoying it, whether it be playing time, tactics, mixture of other things. 

For sure they will come out and say, all the best, shake hands and not burn any bridges.

Even a moron like you can see that 4 bodies leaving in the space of a week, with rumours via other members on here that others are not happy.

Next you will be claiming that Mason Hancock a left sided centre half playing in front of Bobby Linn in his first game, makes Bobby Linn a right happy player.

Especially after the way Bobby performed in pre season.

Our own fans are already on the backs of players who have yet to play a single minute of football for the club too, ( check several pages back )

And were bottom of the league, I think we can see who the gobshite is.