The Arbroath Thread

15 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I hope you’re right and hopefully he can kick with his left foot

Would really like to see Lawless or Ryan Dow but they’re just wild guesses 

Lawless signed for Partick 

Players returned to pre season training last night, would like to expect another 1 maybe 2 additions before the start of friendlies then we will have our usual loans to come in July/August. A left sided player and a striker are a must I think. 

21 minutes ago, Smokerson said:

Players returned to pre season training last night, would like to expect another 1 maybe 2 additions before the start of friendlies then we will have our usual loans to come in July/August. A left sided player and a striker are a must I think. 

Couldn’t agree more 

21 minutes ago, Greenacres said:

Queens have just signed Michael Ruth was he on loan with you for a while last season .

Decent signing ?

I quite liked him when he played but he really didn’t get much game time to make a great judgement 

Then going by Falkirk fans they weren’t impressed but I wouldn’t worry about that because it seems like everyone’s rotten there. 

Yeah very much enjoyed it too. Wee AFC fix. Already counting down the days to Brechin.

Got excited for a football fix on Saturday past, first time in a long time I’ve looked forward to watching a Scotland game and well that was a big mistake 

Pints, some Brechin sunshine and AFC back on the park will be very much welcome

17 hours ago, Greenacres said:

Queens have just signed Michael Ruth was he on loan with you for a while last season .

Decent signing ?

He’s got pace, no sure he’s championship quality, yet

Season tickets for the Coel Brew stand selling incredibly well.

Less than 40 seats left out of 170 in section F.

More than half of section G already sold , and we're only half way through June.

Great effort....don't leave it too late !!

Just now, DUAFC said:

Season tickets for the Coel Brew stand selling incredibly well.

Less than 40 seats left out of 170 in section F.

More than half of section G already sold , and we're only half way through June.

Great effort....don't leave it too late !!

Paper said about 600 sold the end of May so imagine it’ll be up a bit by now after a pay day. I and most people I know just waiting until closer to season, I’ll get mines after payday end of this month. Hopefully get close to or more than 1200 again

Don't plan on sitting but it’s good there’s the option to reserve a seat In the stand now, especially for older folk 

TASC MEMBERSHIP - 2022/23

Good afternoon Lichties. We are delighted to announce details and prices for joining TASC for the 2022/23 season. 

A membership entitles you to some great benefits

• Reduced prices for TASC run buses to away games
  • Preferred entry to Tutties before 1pm on home match days
  • Entry into members only raffles
  • POTY/New signing of the year voting privileges
  • New TASC pin badges

Prices

18 - 64 Year Old - £15

12-17 Year Old - £10

Under 12/Over 65 - FREE

This season TASC are going Cashless! All transactions must be paid via bank transfer. For more information and details on how to pay then visit our Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/272000992837245/posts/pfbid02uHcqmJUn4pDTN1YfEgaDoGyhhbkBWMMdQVbPZhHUYGY6MiMXnGrA3EQQkXMtsZ3Ul/?d=n 

We at TASC can’t wait to get the new season started! Cmon Arbroath [emoji1145]

Edited by TASC_1878