The Arbroath Thread

Without sounding spoilt we have dropped silly points to ayr, qos, morton and hamilton this year but im sure other teams could say the same. 100% deserve to be where we are though and although we dare to dream we need to keep the 1 game at a time attitude which has worked so well.

We aren’t at the top by luck. We absolutely deserve to be there and if I’m honest should probably be further clear 
Yeh fully agree, I'm sure other teams could say the same but we have dropped silly points, 2 points out if 9 vs Ayr is a sore one when we were winning 2 if the games,

16 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

We aren’t at the top by luck. We absolutely deserve to be there and if I’m honest should probably be further clear 

I never said anything about being lucky? If it came across like that then it really wasn't meant.

1 hour ago, DUAFC said:

Has covid allegedly 

Yeah what I heard

Thought we were possibly interested in the young boy who come on for Dundee tonight but that’ll have been him played for 2 clubs this year now 

Wonder who D.C. is thinking about 

In his YouTube interview he says ‘I’ll have a big one in this week (last week and Wighton) and hopefully a big one in the week after (this week)

Very intriguing couple of weeks coming up. Wonder who it’ll be