The Arbroath Thread

11 minutes ago, par-adise said:

Do you have segregation in place this season due to covid? The Killie game on TV seemed to be segregated but not sure if that was just due to large away support (not something we are likely to give you atm I'm afraid...)

Segregation in place for the season and probably beyond that. 

34 minutes ago, par-adise said:

That's a pity, enjoyed the HT switch. As long as you still have steak and black pudding pies on the go I can live with it though.

Pie huts behind both goals as well as pie shops at each end of the main stand will sort you out for your pie needs. 

3 hours ago, stan3600 said:

What’s the news on Nicky Low? Any chance he’ll be back or on the bench?

Goldie should be back tomorrow and hearing Nicky has been back in training this week but not sure on how intense it was and what condition he is to return to games yet, Fingers crossed as have really missed them both and Nouble but hopefully a full week of training with Us & Livi will have him back in top form ⚽🇱🇻

4 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Boring but we should get through comfortably. The return of Steven Doris 

Yeah, boring draw, was hoping for something like Banks o' Dee or Elgin away but we *should win with something to spare. Hope Doris plays and gets a great reception (and doesn't score).

* i.e. approach the game with the correct attitude and don't think we just need to turn up to win, as per the game v Aberdeen B.

TASC SOCIAL MEDIA MAN OF THE MATCH - RESULT 

Congratulations to Michael McKenna on winning the TASC Social Media Man of the Match for his performance in the Lichties 1-1 draw with Ayr United yesterday. Mikey grabbed his 8th goal of the season as he continues to have terrorise Championship defences. Thanks to all who voted 🇱🇻

Picture courtesy of Graham Black

65D3503C-A33C-4A30-ACB6-AEA85A7902F0.jpeg

4 minutes ago, keptie said:

Forfar at Gayfield in the Scottish cup, nice wee derby.

Is Doris still with the teuchters?

Aye he’s still with them. Played a few games this season but hasn’t scored. I was surprised to learn the other day that he’s still only 33.