The Arbroath Thread

2 teams above us both losing yesterday means it’s a point gained for us at Cappielow. I really want things to work out for Dale Hilson but he is really struggling just now. What a signing Liam Henderson looks though. Has adjusted to the Championship with ease. 

TASC SOCIAL MEDIA MAN OF THE MATCH - RESULT

Congratulations to Liam Henderson on winning the TASC Social Media Man of the Match for his performance in the Lichties draw with Morton yesterday. The summer signing from Edinburgh City continues to impress the Lichties support with another superb display in the heart of the midfield. Thanks to all who voted 🇱🇻

DB002618-EFDA-4127-AA03-8E6902D1F0B9.jpeg

9 minutes ago, TASC_1878 said:

TASC SOCIAL MEDIA MAN OF THE MATCH - RESULT

Congratulations to Liam Henderson on winning the TASC Social Media Man of the Match for his performance in the Lichties draw with Morton yesterday. The summer signing from Edinburgh City continues to impress the Lichties support with another superb display in the heart of the midfield. Thanks to all who voted 🇱🇻

DB002618-EFDA-4127-AA03-8E6902D1F0B9.jpeg

Deserved. I thought he was superb 

1 hour ago, stan3600 said:

Me too. I’m a bit scared we’ll lose him in January or next summer. He’s a young lad who may fancy full time football.

He’s a very good player. Can’t see us losing him in January or summer for that matter, what contract is he on? if it’s short, I would get it extended pronto. Also don’t know what he does as a job but he might be happy being part-time.

He’s a very good player. Can’t see us losing him in January or summer for that matter, what contract is he on? if it’s short, I would get it extended pronto. Also don’t know what he does as a job but he might be happy being part-time.
Nah he is over rated, so is Nouble, Best just leave both them where they are if you ask me....

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

12 minutes ago, Smokerson said:

Henderson has been superb, adjusted very well to the jump up of 2 leagues. Seen him very much as a left back in the summer so great that he has shown so much versatility.

We’ve got a very versatile squad with quite a few players able to move around comfortably in several positions - Stewart, Craigan, Gold, Henderson, McKenna. I think Campbell likes players like that and I think they’re necessary when operating as a part-time team, with a small squad in a tough league.

Martindale  saying in today's papers he's already told Dick Campbell he'll be taking Nouble back to Livingston in January. Probably the least surprising news tbf considering Livingston's form just now. You won a watch getting him in even for a short spell. 

Martindale  saying in today's papers he's already told Dick Campbell he'll be taking Nouble back to Livingston in January. Probably the least surprising news tbf considering Livingston's form just now. You won a watch getting him in even for a short spell. 

Nobody at Arbroath will be grudging him a step up to the Premiership after what he’s contributed . I really hope he succeeds.

23 minutes ago, thruthenight said:

Martindale also said that if he can help Dick out, then he would. Presumably, that means that you'll get Panayiotou in on loan instead, or perhaps Hamilton back

Hamilton's no Nouble but I'd take him back in a heartbeat. His 8 goals played a big part in keeping us up last season.

Was just thinking that of all the loan players we've had in the past big Joel will be the one we miss most when he goes back to Livi. 

I don't think we will see another loanee who will make as big an impression on and off the pitch as he has. All we can do is watch and admire until January then wish him success in the Premiership. And let him know, of course, that he will be more than welcome if he ever wants to come and wear the maroon again.