The Arbroath Thread

2 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I have heard it’s not too serious but he will miss a handful of games so I’m happy with that if true and hopefully something confirms that soon

Yeah would definitely take that scenario if true, looked like it could have been a lot worse.

Only 4 home games down and had good away supports from Partick and Killie (which every other team will get too) but average crowd currently sitting at nearly 1600. Also had small away supports from Inverness and Hamilton to balance that out. Imagine only QoTs will bring less to Gayfield than Hamilton and there were still 1300 there that day. The 950 season tickets paying off and if we can keep being as competitive as we have been this could be a great season for us in terms of growing the club. A lot of kids could be getting hooked on going to Gayf. 

Edited by 1320Lichtie

23 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Only 4 home games down and had good away supports from Partick and Killie (which every other team will get too) but average crowd currently sitting at nearly 1600. Also had small away supports from Inverness and Hamilton to balance that out. Imagine only QoTs will bring less to Gayfield than Hamilton and there were still 1300 there that day. The 950 season tickets paying off and if we can keep being as competitive as we have been this could be a great season for us in terms of growing the club. A lot of kids could be getting hooked on going to Gayf. 

I know my 7 year old daughter is anyway, She is loving being a season ticket holder and meeting up with her friends at the young Lichtie fanzone, she is gutted next home game isn’t until 23rd (Ayr) but we have another the following week 30th (Dunfermline) so she will be chuffed 2 weeks in a row 🤩🇱🇻