The Arbroath Thread

23 hours ago, kenwood65 said:

courier is shite  , Livis own web page says season long loan

The way we're going now though it won't matter, he'll be back here in January I'd imagine. If he keeps going the way he's going he'll end up starting up front for us with Anderson and Hamilton plays as back up

One thing you have to say is what a superb squad we have, just look at our bench at the Partick game last Saturday, any one of those players could have came on and done a good job for us so respect not only to DC and his backroom squad but also the AFC Board for backing him to bring those players to the club, i must say i have been very impressed by James Craigen who is similar to David Gold in that he is probably a bit of an unsung hero but is 100% respected by his fellow players.

C'Mon the Red Lichties, 36-0.

13 hours ago, ATLIS said:

Livingston boss David Martindale 'delighted' by loan star Joel Nouble's impact at Arbroath - Daily Record

Martindale confirming we've got a recall option in January. Interesting quote being:

"We wouldn't want to pull the rug from under Arbroath's feet but obviously we need to put Livingston first."

Livingston have been fantastic with us and Martindale is a superb Manager who has a great relationship with DC, If he did take Nouble back in January which all us Lichties don’t want  I don’t think he is the sort of guy to leave us stranded or leave us short, Hopefully we would get Jack again until the end of the season if that was the case and they can continue there own personal battle about who can score more for Arbroath lol

🇱🇻⚽🤩🙌

Livingston have been fantastic with us and Martindale is a superb Manager who has a great relationship with DC, If he did take Nouble back in January which all us Lichties don’t want  I don’t think he is the sort of guy to leave us stranded or leave us short, Hopefully we would get Jack again until the end of the season if that was the case and they can continue there own personal battle about who can score more for Arbroath lol
[emoji1145][emoji460]️[emoji2956][emoji119]

To be fair, in his previous line of work leaving people short could’ve gotten him in a fair amount of bother.
How many grams in an a ounce again?

Don't want to blow my own trumpet but I suggested using McKenna in a more attacking role a few weeks ago. He definitely has an eye for goal and unbelievable energy.

We discovered this in league1, took us a while to confirm this is his best position

7 hours ago, Tattie36 said:

Don't want to blow my own trumpet but I suggested using McKenna in a more attacking role a few weeks ago. He definitely has an eye for goal and unbelievable energy.

Mind in League 1 he practically won us the title by Christmas  just playing off Wallace and banging the goals in, Lethal in the box and got that desire and energy to do well 🇱🇻⚽💪 It’s crazy DC only now has just started to play him back there in what most Lichties would agree is his best position.