Little
Henderson

Harrison
Low
Mckenna
Linn

Hilson
Nouble

I think they worried it was going to be long term because of his shin but heard the X Ray come back good and it was just an impact injury that would keep him out 2-3 weeks. JT supposed to be back training soon. 

Hamilton conformed now I think he will be really good wherever he plays. Again though for a RB think Stewart looks bigger, stronger, quicker and better getting forward but that’s just off of Wednesdays game. Maybe Hamilton has that in him but I think he could be a very tidy player to buzz about in front of the back 4. 

I think they worried it was going to be long term because of his shin but heard the X Ray come back good and it was just an impact injury that would keep him out 2-3 weeks. JT supposed to be back training soon. 

Hamilton conformed now I think he will be really good wherever he plays. Again though for a RB think Stewart looks bigger, stronger, quicker and better getting forward but that’s just off of Wednesdays game. Maybe Hamilton has that in him but I think he could be a very tidy player to buzz about in front of the back 4. 

We’ve gone from no defensive midfielder to three - Chris Hamilton, Henderson and Clark. Interesting to see how this pans out.

Not sure of clarks best position but hamilton and henderson are defenders who CAN play defensive midfield. I had the fear that we might stick with 3-5-2 when we signed henderson and after the first few friendlies but glad we scrapped it

At the moment IF everyone being fit this would be my starting XI :-

GASTON

JT      TOB    LITTLE      HAMILTON

LINN    LOW    HENDERSON    CRAIGEN    

MCKENNA    HILSON

Not sure who plays tomorrow as obviously 3 of the players above are out for various reasons JT/TOB/CRAIGEN but at the moment until i see the other players in action that is the starting XI i would have IF everybody was fit.

Good options from the bench as well including Swanks/Goldie/Stewart//LD etc..

C'MON THE RED LICHTIES 36-0.

Edited by AFC360PUNK1320

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/new-position-hearts-teenager-chris-hamilton-he-heads-dumbarton-2990075%3famp

October last year the plan was definitely getting him changed into a centre mid. Just too small to play centre half. I think he looked tidy on the ball and sharp on Wednesday. Maybe could be like Ross Chisholm or something in the middle of the park. Looks nippy and sharp. Probably play RB again tomorrow.

I like the signing, think it’s just his physical attributes that’s stopping him getting a chance at Hearts.

Kelty 2 chances, 2 goals - Arbroath about 10 chances, 1 goal. Sums us up.

oh well, according to the bbc, we’ve had 7 attempts  (4 on target) and they’ve had 6 attempts (3 on target). Feels like, apart from their goals, we’ve been we’ll on top, certainly for the last 20 of the half it’s been one way traffic.

Edited by Tattie36