The Arbroath Thread

Good luck to Ben. Would have loved him back at Gayf but we all know he is too good for the championship. Hope he has a successful spell at the Tony Macaroni 

A good move for him. Too good for the Championship? I never saw that myself. Maybe he will be, but Nicky Lowe was head and shoulders above him.

A good move for him. Too good for the Championship? I never saw that myself. Maybe he will be, but Nicky Lowe was head and shoulders above him.
Totally different kind of player though. He could definitely make it in the Premier league imo.

50 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

Full-time player picks full-time club over part-time club shocker!!

Dundee lad near the end of his career but the maroon pound wasn't good enough.

13 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

Understand that but surely getting offered a full-time deal at this stage in his career is a no-brainer.

No be getting that much for being  full time at ICT I'd imagine?

On 21/06/2021 at 23:35, Lichtie78 said:

On our Instagram post regarding friendlies, it states the SFA currently have a ban issued on away fans. Away fans definitely in at Kilwinning vs Stranraer and Newtongrange vs Kelty tonight, though.

Think i will head down tonight, dying to get to a game and seen away fans at lots of games so far. Not sure about saturday, if its all ticket or not?