The Arbroath Thread

4th in league on form in last 20 games, amazing turn around,
Huge mount of credit to the loan signings,

Job done, 30 points from where we were in December is a job well done. Credit to management and players. The place would’ve been jumping tonight 

Such a feeling of relief! The club, on and off the park, have made huge strides forward in the last few years, and I really do feel we deserve to have some sustained time at this level.

With our Championship safety secured, and things looking very positive in terms of being back in grounds for next season, I think we can all begin to look forward to it with excitement after a difficult year in every regard.

See you all in July :D 

Defo no good enough for full time [emoji102][emoji102][emoji102]
Should just stick with us,
Hamilton and Williamson too...
Take Miko back too when he gets released fae Aberdeen,

Hopefully we'll get him, sounds like he loves playing for us. Maybe (hope) his injury prone-ness would put off full time teams.

3 minutes ago, Tattie36 said:

Absolute nailed on Hall of Fame'r.

Got me thinking - we're going to need a bigger wa' for this. Surely half of our current squad + Doris, both Campbells etc deserve to be in the Hall of Fame once they retire.

Well done guys. A third season in the championship is amazing. Better still, Morton are in the play-offs. Get some shrewd transfers in and push higher.

Shows you how amazing it is. When I came on to post this message, I kept going to the League 1 forum in error and couldn't see you there.

Edited by PELE

We did it Lichties 🇱🇻⚽💪 What an incredible achievement, What a superb bonus that was getting the End of Season awards there too, Roll on next season for more Championship football at Fortress Gayfield where we can all hopefully be