The Arbroath Thread

Last night results went the Lichties way. We go to Raith on Saturday outside the relegation playoff spot. The lads have been exceptional in such difficult circumstances this season. Please continue to back and support them until the end. We will survive 🇱🇻

4 hours ago, scillybirder said:

I see Raith TV are giving us Todd Lumsden as a half time treat. Shoot me now.

I can only assume you're being sarcastic - this is the sort of interview that gives us all something to look forward too this afternoon. It was of course Todd himself who put the building blocks in place for Dick to come in and utilise, and quite simply we wouldn't be where we are today without his turnaround of the club, which sadly for him he wasn't able to see through after being outrageously sacked.

If it wasn't for Todd, we could have been verging on relegation out the league, with an awful, awful squad of players and a hugely negative atmosphere around the place when Dick came in....... :ph34r:

A great result today. I didn’t see that coming at 2-0 down but Rovers had a meltdown. Unlike some others I thought Doolan played ok linking up play, but he doesn’t have the energy and guile of Hilson. I like Low as he gives us a bit more passing quality but in a game like today’s we needed runners to close down Raith’s threats and I’d have preferred Craigen. Moore was quite poor today. Maybe use him as an impact sub next week - he seems good at that. And Ricky Little - what a legend.