The Arbroath Thread

That's horrendous.

I find it really bizarre when managers get so far down the line without checking the rules. It makes it look a bit amateurish.

We’ve done it twice before as well. Last January when we tried to get Corrie Ndaba after he’d already played for two clubs and the year before when McCall was after a player called Reiss Allassani from Crystal Palace and was told no because of the same thing.

f**k knows how.

You’d expect your manager to know or at worse your chairman to make him aware at the earliest opportunity.

*IF TRUE* more worrying (imo) that someone from the club didn’t click on before it got to the point of agreeing terms with the clubs/players.

I think that was a master stroke by East Fife signing Nathan Austin until the end of the season and he scored in his first game for them, i did say in January that we should have went for him in fact when he asked away from ICT to be nearer his family in the central belt i stated that we should try and sign him.

I know he is probably on crazy money at Kelty Hearts but to get him on loan until the seasons end would have been a good move for both clubs but EFFC nipped in before us.

C'MON THE RED LICHTIES, 36-0 

It looks like it, hopefully Smith and Low can contribute in some way for the last 6 games even if its as impact subs. Looking at the bench the other night, we had limited numbers with only really Thomson looking like he could back before end of season (unsure of Doolan situation)

18 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Another I’m sure who played under Dick at Forfar for a spell. Im

hopefully  these 2 lads are just their to fill the squad 

I’d prefer that they play out of their skin for us.