The Arbroath Thread

Was always gonna be a tough ask and really didn't deserve anything from game in end, A few late flurrys but nothing to dangerous, poor goals to give a way, I think it shows when we have any defenders missing we really struggle to replace then,

I thought Craigan looked decent at LB when introduced.

I thought Craigan looked decent at LB when introduced.
Badly at fault for their equaliser , never a full back , but don't doubt he has a lot to offer . Will be interesting to see what the starting 11 is on Saturday when the serious business begins , hopefully Hamilton is fit .

Badly at fault for their equaliser , never a full back , but don't doubt he has a lot to offer . Will be interesting to see what the starting 11 is on Saturday when the serious business begins , hopefully Hamilton is fit .

Fairly sure he played full back at Dunfermline with success, so he can cover there if need be.

Getting defensive cover in really is much harder than it sounds seeing as in an ideal world our first choice back 4 play every single minute this season. No player is going to be happy sitting on the bench all season.

Bit hard to take tonight after going 1 up but still got a very good chance of going through if we beat Elgin in a few weeks.

Thought we were very unlucky tonight and imo more than matched County all over the pitch, Great to see everyone get a run out and show the great depth in squad we have, Just Shows how far we have come when your disappointed at losing away from home to a Premiership team on a cold October Tuesday night, Some goal though from Hilson, What a stunner, Thought the goals we lost were really soft and a bit out of the blue, Nevermind roll on Raith on Saturday 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻 If we can produce the same level of performance from tonight  I can see us leaving with the 3 points with preferably Hammy netting the winner if fit for obvious reasons 😃

Edited by 36-0 Maroon

I think Craigen is a class act and a great signing for us, also heard he is a great lad who is good for the dressing room, also think we have a very good squad with a mix of experience and youth who are out to prove themselves and you can see already there seems to be a great team spirit, roll on the season.

C'Mon the Red Lichties.