The Arbroath Thread

Is anybody getting sound? I'm not so the half time interview is a waste of time for me since I'm not a lip reader.
Why are Montrose wearing their away strip, their blue strip doesn't clash with our maroon and it would make it easier to follow if they were wearing blue.
Yes getting sound.

Is anybody getting sound? I'm not so the half time interview is a waste of time for me since I'm not a lip reader.
Why are Montrose wearing their away strip, their blue strip doesn't clash with our maroon and it would make it easier to follow if they were wearing blue.

Yes. Sound all the way. I had to switch it off and on again at the beginning.

I thought the streaming was good in the second half. I rarely get to Gayfield so I loved it. No refund for me - teething problems. Swankie was my mom but Smith was impressive and Craigen class. Dick will be using this to sort out his first 11. For me - usual back 5, Miko Craigen and Smith in midfield, Donnelly plus 2 from Linn, Dooley, Hilson, Ruth up front.

Yeh I agree actually really enjoyed the 2nd half, was always gonna be issues and I'm sure it will be fine in the future,

I thought the streaming was good in the second half. I rarely get to Gayfield so I loved it. No refund for me - teething problems. Swankie was my mom but Smith was impressive and Craigen class. Dick will be using this to sort out his first 11. For me - usual back 5, Miko Craigen and Smith in midfield, Donnelly plus 2 from Linn, Dooley, Hilson, Ruth up front.

Certainly wasn’t great but it was watchable  when they changed camera after 15 minutes. It was the first time and I appreciate the effort. It’ll get better. 

Can understand away fans wanting their money back but If you’re supporting the club it’s 10 fucking pounds ffs. Grow up 

Bet the people claiming refunds still watched the whole game aswell....
Worth the tenner alone getting to see and hear Campbells post match interview for me,

Certainly wasn’t great but it was watchable  when they changed camera after 15 minutes. It was the first time and I appreciate the effort. It’ll get better. 

Can understand away fans wanting their money back but If you’re supporting the club it’s 10 fucking pounds ffs. Grow up 

Sound missing is a common problem on many streaming apps because the audio often defaults off. You usually can check for the diagonal line through the speaker cone, most often on the lower left of the screen. It’s a pisser to have to remember it, but that’s technology.

1 hour ago, lichtie23 said:

Il be taking the refund m. It’s unacceptable what we have paid for

Get a grip, first time we’ve streamed the game and clearly some issues when starting the stream, lucky to even see any of the game today, it’s a tenner, support the club

After getting used to this, I rather enjoyed the coverage. Given the higher level gantry was not functioning as planned, I was happy to watch the game from an angle I usually see while at Gayfield in the flesh. Second half, overcast conditions helped distinguish the two strips ( more differentiation needed in this regard). I thought the commentary and the features decent. Delighted to get this opportunity to support the club and it saved me a car journey too! Gavin S looked class and the commentators were fair impressed with Smith. I think we’re still some way off match fitness and a proper shape but an improvement on the Stirling Albion performance.

I wonder if some folks experienced technical problems due to their home connections or limited experience etc. I only got the audio working after 20 minutes myself. Any new IT arrangement is invariably blighted by problems (Serco Test & Trace anyone?) so I have no complaints. It was a heroic effort to get this installed - the fibre optic cable was only laid yesterday ?). While I understand some fans have been frustrated, I don’t think this first outing warrants excess criticism or moaning, though we know some ‘supporters’ all too readily resort to the latter. A challenging technical start and we can also look forward to improvements.