The Arbroath Thread

What a disappointment after looking forward to seeing the match all morning. Utter crap, piss poor camera position, jittery video that keeps dropping out and no sound. WTF did I pay £10 for? Certainly not this. If it's not sorted by half time refunds should be offered.

They need to get it sorted out before the league starts.

This was always gonna happen after the mad rush to get it on, should've just waited till it was tried and tested properly. As for the game we started pretty poorly ( I think). No idea what like the Montrose goal was like.

Main issue they have said is the Pixelot system installed by the SPFL is not working. Technical issue that should be fixed by the time the league kicks off.

The camera we are seeing is the one used for the pre show. The mainnfault they have is when trying to connect with the gantry camera. Can imagine they will be working on this at half time.

The camera angle is too low but its better than feck all.

Lets see what happens.

As much as I want to support all lower league clubs Arbroath can't take £10 for this. It would be shocking if refunds weren't offered. Huge disappointment after looking forward to the game.
I have to agree with you. Your paying for a service not making a donation.

Just now, Hammerafc said:
13 minutes ago, GableEnder21 said:
As much as I want to support all lower league clubs Arbroath can't take £10 for this. It would be shocking if refunds weren't offered. Huge disappointment after looking forward to the game.

I have to agree with you. Your paying for a service not making a donation.

Nailed it on the head their paying for a service we are not receiving.Shoukd get a refund but will be surprised if we do.287 people live which is good going but f**k me that's a hard watch.

Nailed it on the head their paying for a service we are not receiving.Shoukd get a refund but will be surprised if we do.287 people live which is good going but f**k me that's a hard watch.
I'd be surprised if we weren't offered a refund.