The Arbroath Thread

It would be great to see the Forar friendly on the TV. Anyone know if this will be a live stream trial for us?

I’d hope the club have some kind of announcement about streaming in the next week or so. Iv no idea of its even been passed by the SPFL yet which could be why we’ve not heard anything yet.

3 weeks to go until the transfer window closes. I’m really pleased we got Miko and Craigen back and got a backup goalie and a loan striker in. We could do with a winger and left sided defensive cover. Yes, I know the “problem” that our back four are too good to drop, but we can’t be lucky with injuries and suspensions for ever.

If the Championship, League 1 and League 2 are covered by the same rules as the Premiership, then they have a match day squad of 20 players. 

11 on the field and 9 on the bench, so currently only a squad of 18.

The loan system which only normally benefits League 1 and League 2 clubs, which allows loan signings to be made after the transfer window has closed has been extended to the Championship - https://spfl.co.uk/news/loan-regulations-amended-for-202021

"In addition, the dispensation currently afforded to League One and Two clubs enabling them to sign players on loan in September and February has been extended to Championship clubs.  The “September” window has been amended to October given that the Scottish FA has confirmed that the Scottish transfer window will close on 5 October."