The Arbroath Thread

Murphy
Jamieson
Kader
Wighton
Virtanen
Chalmers

Out the door. So I'd imagine a good few new signings for the upcoming season. Imagine Scott Robinson will be the back up keeper that was announced in the Courier a few weeks ago but hopefully DC can do what he always does and improve on the guys that have left. Realise that'll be hard in Wightons case especially and Miko's too.

Hopefully how well they've done has shown Prem clubs were a good option.

By the look of it there'll be a lot of full time players maybe going part time at the moment with the uncertainty so in a good position to pick up them too.

1 hour ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Murphy
Jamieson
Kader
Wighton
Virtanen
Chalmers

Out the door. So I'd imagine a good few new signings for the upcoming season. Imagine Scott Robinson will be the back up keeper that was announced in the Courier a few weeks ago but hopefully DC can do what he always does and improve on the guys that have left. Realise that'll be hard in Wightons case especially and Miko's too.

Hopefully how well they've done has shown Prem clubs were a good option.

By the look of it there'll be a lot of full time players maybe going part time at the moment with the uncertainty so in a good position to pick up them too.

You missed the lad we had on loan from AFC Flyde i think you spelt it Craigen but i could be wrong, thought he was an excellent player would welcome him back if he wanted to go part-time 36-0. 

You missed the lad we had on loan from AFC Flyde i think you spelt it Craigen but i could be wrong, thought he was an excellent player would welcome him back if he wanted to go part-time 36-0. 

Knew there was one I was forgetting: maybe even more numbers in then to make up the squad. Good to have a solid fairly large core of guys too that have been here for years to build around.

DC management top notch.

Murphy not coming back probably the right decision, decent enough technically but not suited to the pace of the game here. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him do well back home.
I’d take Craigen back, I think he was just coming onto a game before the shutdown. Was trying to see if his contract at Fylde (Who FWIW are waiting to see if they’ll be relegated to the national league north) was up, and it looks like it is. Also found this article where he says he enjoyed it up here - https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/football/afc-fyldes-james-craigen-left-limbo-after-season-ends-early-both-his-clubs-2551971%3famp

16 hours ago, stan3600 said:

... and Simon Murray says Dundee and “3 Scottish Premiership teams” are interested in him.

Simon says touch your toes. 

Laddies aff his nut coming away with nonsense like that. He'd be lucky to make the bench at Dens. 

4 hours ago, Mr. Alli said:

Simon says touch your toes. 

Laddies aff his nut coming away with nonsense like that. He'd be lucky to make the bench at Dens. 

4 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Hopefully he signs for a top flight team. He's utter shite.

No sure you lot are in any position to be picky

Just now, ecto said:

No sure you lot are in any position to be picky

Think we are. We have Hemmings & Nelson already signed up. He'd get nowhere near the team (Provided McPake had any sense)

Seems we did too .

Few folk asking for a clarification that I can happily give: the 3 Championship clubs, along with@JamTarts and@ICTFC , in favour of reconstruction in the indicative vote were indeed @officialdafc@ArbroathFC & @Morton_FC . No one else in the division voted in favour. Split 5-5.

From Kheredine Idesanne