The Arbroath Thread

4 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I think it'll go and should go ahead as planned. It's a long way away just now.

Think this is probably right, but I cannot for the life of me, see how many clubs will survive without match day revenue

9 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Stunned to see Murphy offered a new deal

Not sure why you would be stunned, he’s a young boy who early in the season showed a lot of promise and played in quite a few games, his level dropped there’s no doubt about that, but his age, inexperience and the fact he was playing in scottish football for the first time may have been a factor in that, couple that with some great consistency in the middle of the park from the likes of Gold and Virtanen and his chances became limited. 

I definitely seen enough of him to think he warranted another deal and there’s something there to work with. A good pre season behind him and hopefully he improves. 

4 hours ago, Robbo63 said:

I am led to believe Championship and leagues below will start last week September or 1st week October , still says no fans planned at moment but hoping to have them attend latest in January ( awaiting government advice ) clubs to look at how they could manage social distancing, the feeling is by that time social distancing will be down to 1 metre thus allowing bigger crowds 

Where are you hearing this from?

Morning lads, just dropping in to say I just dropped the kickstarted for a new Scottish football magazine I created with a couple of other fans. Your ex-player Danny Denholm done a feature for us and there's some other cool articles / illustrations in there. Would be great if you could back / share it with as many fans as possible. The link to our kickstarter is: 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/scottkelly/stonewaller-magazine-number-1?ref=project_build

19 hours ago, gone fishing said:

Ffs we are a small town it will leak out at some point . Will donate a tenner to the club for first punch in the puss to these c....s

Somebody knows who did this, come on Arbroath, we are better than this

Two daft wee laddies (the 17 year old should know better, granted) and folk are wanting to punch holes in them, one even offering money to do so. For a bit of spray paint.

Come on to f**k. :lol:

Edited by Mr. Alli

13 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Two daft wee laddies (the 17 year old should know better, granted) and folk are wanting to punch holes in them, one even offering money to do so. For a bit of spray paint.

Am off this week, bring them down to Gayfield, I will watch them clean up

The anger/outrage has come because they’ve hit places that people in the town like. Gayfield is obvious but Tutties is one of the better and well know pubs in the town with a great reputation of being very welcoming. The water tower means something to the people who enjoy the Keptie pond area of the town. Locals have been working/fundraising to keep that area maintained over the last few years and these morons have decimated that.

26 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Locals have been working/fundraising to keep that area maintained over the last few years and these morons have decimated that.

Spray painting two initials onto a surface has 'decimated' years of hard work? 

Really?