The Arbroath Thread

Unforgettable day from start to finish [emoji460]️[emoji471][emoji481][emoji481][emoji481][emoji481][emoji481][emoji481][emoji481][emoji481][emoji481][emoji481]

Don’t really remember much of the end of the evening if I’m honest [emoji482]

You could do a pretty cool kit with a ghosting in of an iconic Arbroath image such as the Abbey. My son and a mate made some mock ups a couple of years ago and it looked neat. Would have tied in with the 700 year anniversary stuff too.

3 hours ago, scillybirder said:

You could do a pretty cool kit with a ghosting in of an iconic Arbroath image such as the Abbey. My son and a mate made some mock ups a couple of years ago and it looked neat. Would have tied in with the 700 year anniversary stuff too.

You should message the club and suggest that as there great for listening to feedback and ideas from the fans 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻 Great idea.

Bobby Linn back on Danny Denholms lower league ramblings again yesterday, another superb listen and some incredible funny stories being told especially the one with the gaffer farting mid team talk and pink walking out in a huff, he was on a few weeks back and that was great too, the ginger Cafu and Goldie have been on in the past too, would love McKenna Ricky little Mark Whatley or even the gaffer himself to do it, reckon that would be comedy gold 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🙌🥇🏆🏆🏆

Pointless for us to start if we can't get a crowd and some form of hospitality in place. It would cost us more than we earn. Football without fans is meaningless.

I don’t think Scottish football will restart until crowds are allowed

19 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Hopefully we will be allowed to attend the fixtures

19 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

Chat that could be 2021. Hope not

40 minutes ago, relichtie said:

Pointless for us to start if we can't get a crowd and some form of hospitality in place. It would cost us more than we earn. Football without fans is meaningless.

Exactly, there may not be a 20/21 season, need to start getting out heads round this

22 hours ago, Lichtie78 said:

Reconstruction off the cards, so our league will look like this next season

Alloa
Arbroath
Ayr Utd
Dundee
Dunfermline
Hearts
ICT
Morton
Raith
QOTS

Not enough teams beginning with A for my liking. Although we do have the three best ones. 👍

Alas in this time of crisis when we are all trying to keep our clubs going through these strange times Scottish football manages to lose focus on priorities. Saturday and Sunday radio Scotland fitba has kept me going through the lockdown but after all this weekend’s crap and self interest if will be just off the ball now at the weekend. Thanks to all of the AFC board for doing all they can to ensure that the Lichties survive this crisis whilst being surrounded by self centred a’holes in the SPL.

I started messing about with Photoshop designing my own kits (all Morton) but I decided to try a different teams kit for the first time. If any of you could let me know if you like/dislike this first trial or what you would change,  I'd appreciate it so I can improve designs and try new ideas. Cheers.

ARBROATH 33.png

5 hours ago, edisonthebrightspark said:

I started messing about with Photoshop designing my own kits (all Morton) but I decided to try a different teams kit for the first time. If any of you could let me know if you like/dislike this first trial or what you would change,  I'd appreciate it so I can improve designs and try new ideas. Cheers.

ARBROATH 33.png

Smart as anything, would love to see a bit of sky blue return in this seasons top as the tayblast Perimax and windmill hotel ones were absolute class and amongst my fave tops of all time 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻

Edited by 36-0 Maroon