The Arbroath Thread

We are ok sponsorship wise. I’m sure we have Megatech until the end of the 20/21 season.

Aye - it is the SPFL and Cup who do not have sponsors and they should be concentrating on finding some rather than all this infighting to stop Celtic winning 9 in a row. No problems at all with the Lichties board as they lead by example and as they have got their act together, the rest of the teams in the SPFL should follow what we have done.

New thread on next season’s kits but i would imagine ours will remain the same unless the club see’s new strips as an opportunity to bring a bit more income in.

Would love to see the black & maroon away one back again

1 hour ago, afc_36_0 said:

New thread on next season’s kits but i would imagine ours will remain the same unless the club see’s new strips as an opportunity to bring a bit more income in.

Would love to see the black & maroon away one back again

As much as I liked the black kits, I would like our 2nd kit, to be white shirt, maroon shorts, white socks

Would love it if we could get a bespoke number for next season instead of a Pendle template used by every second junior and amateur team

It would be good to get a deal with a sportswear distributor rather than a manufacturer, there’s where more reputable brands would be open to Arbroath, some of the stuff Football Nation has done in the past for a few teams has been good, along with a decent online ordering option. To be fair Pendle have got their act together with the online stuff recently, the quality is so-so imo.