The Arbroath Thread

“2 - 0 ENGLAND” - what’s all that about? 

Your guess is as good as mine. Some local loon ball I'm guessing.

Brick another good idea. I'll be dipping into pockets after pay day next Friday. Which cannot come quick enough. These last few weeks been like one long day.

Speaking to Louise & Brian quite a bit recently in regards to the Lichtie Lottery, Shares and the brick on the champions lounge  🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻 The team of the decade was due to be announced the week of the Inverness game but in light of what’s being happening they are putting more prestige into it and will present it in a way that’s more special for the fans and the players that made the team 😀

No being funny but I'm sure all the supporters speaking in this thread are all REAL LICHTIE FANS! Unless your classed as a SUPER REAL FAN [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Hope all the real Lichtie supporters out there are keeping safe through all this. Hopefully we will get back to Gayfield soon

Fantastic fundraising ideas and good community spirit, can't knock it at all, for my brick and horses [emoji206][emoji1303]

Aye all fantastic initiatives. Will be looking into buying a brick and possibly some shares. IMO fundraising schemes like these look a lot better than just asking fans to donate money for nothing in return, great stuff from our board [emoji106]

17 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

Aye all fantastic initiatives. Will be looking into buying a brick and possibly some shares. IMO fundraising schemes like these look a lot better than just asking fans to donate money for nothing in return, great stuff from our board emoji106.png

Well said mate, I was lucky enough to get a ball for the Lichtie lottery at the tail end of last year and now recently I have bought a brick, some shares and now a 🐴🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻 The spirit and setup of the club is absolutely fantastic and the directors have always said how amazing the fans are and have been, everyone pulls together from the players, management, directors, fans, local business and schools, there’s a real buzz and excitement surrounding the town and Lichties and am sure we will be in great hands and spirits and raring to go again when the time is right ⚽

Edited by 36-0 Maroon

On 29/03/2020 at 09:28, 1320Lichtie said:

Not really. Every club will be struggling through this. If they've reached that compromise good on them if it's what works best.

Fair. But why anyone isn’t just laughing off whatever the fantasist is claiming is beyond me.

6 minutes ago, Hammerafc said:

If we're not using or about to use the furlough scheme we should be. Players can't work from home and we could top their wages up to 100%. Seems like a no brainer unless I'm missing something.

Possibly the fact the p!ayers have an alternative income source