The Arbroath Thread

Think we should have the league positions corrected on our own web site. Have a look and spot the errors

Not sure that's really very important right now. [emoji23]

I don't usually buy tops, but going to buy the new home and away one now. Every little helps.

Just to pass the time then, assuming we’re still in the Championship next season and assuming all the loan players leave, who do we want to sign this summer?

Marc mccallum. Not that im unhappy with our keepers just mainly for the seeth and meltdown from emmerdale

Just to pass the time then, assuming we’re still in the Championship next season and assuming all the loan players leave, who do we want to sign this summer?

I have no idea but it's extremely sad that we might not see Wighton or Miko in an Arbroath top again.

For what it's worth I think our place in this division is pretty much guaranteed now, which is of course great.

Players will have some tough pre season this year. [emoji23]

Hello - We are aware that it is wrong.   It's embedded code from a sports website.  They made a mistake and have yet to rectify it.  We are looking for another company that can embed the Scottish Championship but so far haven't found one.

10 hours ago, ahfpjim said:

Think we should have the league positions corrected on our own web site. Have a look and spot the errors

11 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Did the club ever release the team of the decade supporters voted on?

Was just wondering that myself mate, would be really interesting to see who made the team 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻 Maybe be worthwhile giving the club a message.

Would like to see the club set up a justgiving page

I think if the club themselves did this, this could sent out a message that the club is struggling financially. Any fan could it of their own back however.

The club could put season tickets on sale for next year as a priority, it’s reasonable to think we will be playing in the Championship next year regardless of most outcomes.

I think if the club themselves did this, this could sent out a message that the club is struggling financially. Any fan could it of their own back however.

The club could put season tickets on sale for next year as a priority, it’s reasonable to think we will be playing in the Championship next year regardless of most outcomes.

Vast majority of business will struggle through this though, wouldn't see that being a problem. An outline of the situation and a message could clear up the fact that this was only due to the current global situation and it wasn't critical just welcomed. I'd rather it was official and not a fan.

Buying two tops after pay day. Would donate to any funding page too.

We already do the bonus ball every month. How about another competition with some kind of other way of rewarding fans/rewarding club at same time? Just an idea.

I think the club has been so great recently and it deserves any support from fans that they are able to give. I appreciate this is not possible for everyone.

Don't see the need for anything like that also, my work will be struggling to see it through the next few months but we wouldn't put out a just giving page, don't see why football clubs should be doing anything different unless there was a real desperation.