The Arbroath Thread

Not sure I’d be too keen on McAllister. Couple years ago it’d be a no brainer, not so much now. If McAllister signs for Cove, which isn’t unlikely, I’d definitely be looking at trying to tempt them with an offer for Megginson.
Big Mc is going to cove will team up with Megginson next season

Sent from my ZTE BLADE V7 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

Wishing Spence all the best, unfortunately just didn't click for him here and was ashame his lack of confidence played a big part.

Although some of the comments regarding him and Doris lately have been really shocking. I'm up for banter comments and what not but people take things too far. 

always had a soft spot for doris and he started pre season well getting mom against Elgin then injured against ICT and then went Pete tong struggling to get back into the team (which understandably LD currently deserves) and put the beef one.

good luck to them both 

34 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

IMG_2053.jpg
Good morning Lichties

Absolutely fantastic news mate 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻  Superb stuff 🙌🙌🙌 such an incredible player, I know abody is on about us getting more players in and a striker but Miko staying with us was bigger for me and will give us a massive boost to staying in the championship.

17 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Take it you guys are pretty happy with Virtanen's performances ?

Has he displayed anything to date to suggest that he might be able to make the step up with Aberdeen ?

Absolutely, he has been outstanding. I can only think of 1 or 2 games he has not quite been at it and that is incredible consistency for a boy of 20 years old. He can do a bit of everything and actually plays with a maturity as if he has been about for years. He tends to keep it quite simple but can play a killer pass also, his work rate, tenacity and sheer grit to win every ball in the middle of the park is a joy to see.

I really like him, he will be in or around Aberdeen's first team next season, no doubt about it. My opinion anyway.