The Arbroath Thread

What have Arbroath done with Sat game highlights.

Is it a case of it's my ball and your no getting it.

Or as someone on the Morton forum suggested Campbell has taken your camera on holiday  with him to Dubia

Edited by Paisley Ton

We're waiting on Inverness releasing the previous weeks!

I'm sure there was someone filming on Saturday though.

What have Arbroath done with Sat game highlights.
Is it a case of it's my ball and your no getting it.
Or as someone on the Morton forum suggested Campbell has taken your camera on holiday  with him to Dubia

I'll need to keep an eye out for him. You'd imagine folk would have sat up and took notice of this Smokie Baresi. 

He's very good. But not Aberdeen, Hearts or Hibs good. Would've said Rangers and Celtic too but that goes without saying for any sane person.

8 hours ago, Dele said:

I'll need to keep an eye out for him. You'd imagine folk would have sat up and took notice of this Smokie Baresi. 

Love it mate, The Smokie Baresi, let’s see it that catchs on, we should start a thread on it hahaha. He has an incredible job that pays extremely well and he loves , young family and has just got married and plays for the best part time team in Scotland 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻 What more could you want lol

Edited by 36-0 Maroon

Would loved of Dom Thomas to have come to us but that was a long shot,

Must have someone lined up to replace the 2 returning to Hibs and now Wilson and Spence, Maybe one or 2 to follow.......
Kader?
Doris?
Swankie?

Never been his biggest fan, but Omar has made some good contributions this season. Would definitely keep him until the summer at least.

THANK. FECK. SPENCE. IS. GONE.

When he started a game we were left with 10 men, when he was subbed on we were left with 10 men.

He was horrific for us. Hopefully he doesnt perform as bad for Stenny as he did for us.

And is that Chalmers now signed?