The Arbroath Thread

DJ

Whatley Tob Little Hammy

Linn Gold Falkingham Sheerin

Doris Swankie

🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻🙌🙌🙌⚽💪🏆

Erwin Mclean McCord Murray McKenna Miko and JT notable special mentions 🇱🇻🙌⚽

What a decade it’s been that produced loads of special memories and 3 championships 🏆🏆🏆🇱🇻⚽️ Happy new year to all my fellow Lichties on here and around the world, all the best for 2020

Edited by 36-0 Maroon

DJ
JT Tob Little Hammy
Doris Swankie
[emoji1145][emoji1145][emoji1145][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji460]️[emoji123][emoji471]
Erwin Mclean McCord McKenna Miko and Whatley notable special mentions [emoji1145][emoji119][emoji460]️

What a decade it’s been that produced loads of special memories and 3 championships [emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji1145][emoji460]️ Happy new year to all my fellow Lichties on here and around the world, all the best for 2020
Whatley surely gotta be in the 11 for captaining both our titles, its close to mine apart from i went for Hill in goals and Flyer right back,

Wouldnt say Mclean or Erwin deserve mentions either, I thought Mclean was one of the poorest loans we had, im amazed he has went on to play in premier league,

7 minutes ago, lichtiekev said:

Whatley surely gotta be in the 11 for captaining both our titles, its close to mine apart from i went for Hill in goals and Flyer right back,

Wouldnt say Mclean or Erwin deserve mentions either, I thought Mclean was one of the poorest loans we had, im amazed he has went on to play in premier league,

Whatley in for JT 😀 had a rethink, no way I left the captain out lol 💪🇱🇻⚽🏆🏆

DJ
Whatley Tob Little Hammy
Doris Swankie
[emoji1145][emoji1145][emoji1145][emoji119][emoji119][emoji119][emoji460]️[emoji123][emoji471]
Erwin Mclean McCord McKenna Miko and JT notable special mentions [emoji1145][emoji119][emoji460]️

What a decade it’s been that produced loads of special memories and 3 championships [emoji471][emoji471][emoji471][emoji1145][emoji460]️ Happy new year to all my fellow Lichties on here and around the world, all the best for 2020

Hill in goals, JT at RB, Whately at CM, with Falky

Best overall AFC guys

Hill

JT
Little
ToB
Hamilton

Sheerin
Gold
Whatley
Linn

Swankie
Doris

Best ability wise IMO

DJ

JT
Little
ToB
Forsyth

Linn
Falkingham
Miko
Sheerin

Erwin
Murray

Although Doris and Swankie in their prime could easily be upfront again

I think we've only had 2 poor teams the last 10 year. The one that got run all over the top of in Sheerins last season and Lumsdens. Not too bad

4 hours ago, lichtiekev said:

I debated with JT at right back who is the betyer player but had to go with flyer for being a Legend, Could of been Baxter too,
Was hard leaving Murray ouy too

Thomson is a better player than both Baxter and Flyer, but your right Flyer is a legend

4 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Best overall AFC guys

Hill

JT
Little
ToB
Hamilton

Sheerin
Gold
Whatley
Linn

Swankie
Doris

Best ability wise IMO

DJ

JT
Little
ToB
Forsyth
F
Linn
Falkingham
Miko
Sheerin

Erwin
Murray

I think we've only had 2 poor teams the last 10 year. The one that got run all over the top of in Sheerins last season and Lumsdens. Not too bad

No Falky, wtf

Edited by ecto

Obvs this boy kins f**k all! Absolute shambles and joke like!!!

Best overall AFC guys

Hill

JT
Little
ToB
Hamilton

Sheerin
Gold
Whatley
Linn

Swankie
Doris

Best ability wise IMO

DJ

JT
Little
ToB
Forsyth

Linn
Falkingham
Miko
Sheerin

Erwin
Murray

22 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

Falky is the 2nd best player we have had this decade behind Bobby. I’m stunned it’s even a debate.

See, this guy gets it

3 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I have Falkingham in my team

Recognition for Whatley and Gold in the other one based on the length of time they've been here and the number of matches they've played

Love Goldie to bits, but, no

I'd slightly go against the grain with formation & go 3-5-2.

Hill (Purely on number of games)

Little Tob Hamilton

Linn Whatley(c) Falks McCord Sheerin

Doris Murray

I struggled a bit for second striker. A toss up between Murray, Swankie & McManus.

Manager: Todd....sorry Laird Campbell.

Happy New Year!

In terms of careers after playing for Arbroath

Kenny McLean and Craig Forsyth the big standouts, Simon Murray third.

Hopefully Erwin can start hitting good form again in the Premiership and I've got a feeling Miko will go on to have a good career ahead of him at a good level. He really should be getting a chance in Aberdeens first team (next season of course [emoji4])

In terms of careers after playing for Arbroath

Kenny McLean and Craig Forsyth the big standouts, Simon Murray third.

Hopefully Erwin can start hitting good form again in the Premiership and I've got a feeling Miko will go on to have a good career ahead of him at a good level. He really should be getting a chance in Aberdeens first team (next season of course [emoji4])

Anybody who seen McLean playing for us, there were little sign of the player he has became

Anybody who seen McLean playing for us, there were little sign of the player he has became

Yeah looked lightweight and not great with the ball either. Had a few moments with his left peg, long ranger v Forfar or someone comes to mind. Don't think it went in I just remember that for some reason, did he hit the bar maybe?

Erwin, Forsyth, Scott Martin and Callum Booth all superb loans

El Zubaidi another decent loan, same with Carreiro and Liam Gordon

Yeah looked lightweight and not great with the ball either. Had a few moments with his left peg, long ranger v Forfar or someone comes to mind. Don't think it went in I just remember that for some reason, did he hit the bar maybe?

Erwin, Forsyth, Scott Martin and Callum Booth all superb loans

El Zubaidi another decent loan, same with Carreiro and Liam Gordon

Thought El Zubaidi would have, at least, a good career in the lower leagues. Last spotted at edusport/Caledonian braves I think. Mark Williams another loanee who didn’t live up to my expectations of him, don’t think he even plays any more.