The Arbroath Thread

The day out at Stirling Albion in the sunshine, was very enjoyable,but then so was the day out at the hedge.so many to choose from.

Scorching hot and the cricket club doing buckets of beer. What a day! Packed in the ground tight as well, wasn’t the safest where I was.

3 hours ago, afc_36_0 said:

Top 3 moments of the decade?

Beating montrose at gayfield to win our first ever league title

Doris equalising against celtic at parkhead

Hammy winning the league at starks park

Pretty much the 3 title wins 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻⚽🏆🏆🏆 With Doris equalizer and as Roberto mentioned Crawford’s goal against the Mo special moments in the Decade, Swanks scoring from the halfway line against Elgin and McCords stunning chip on the byline I think against Airdrie definitely up there too 

Probably the best part of this decade for me has been our transition from being very conservatively ran to having a progressive board with fresh faces being able to build up revenue streams, the progress we have made in this decade hasn’t just been on the pitch.

Makes me wonder why Paul Sheerin doesn’t try to get back into managing a league team. He did very well for us so surely someone would take a chance on him, and it’s not going to be Aberdeen. PS: Much as I loved the 4-3 wins I hope he’s learned how to coach a defence by now.

Makes me wonder why Paul Sheerin doesn’t try to get back into managing a league team. He did very well for us so surely someone would take a chance on him, and it’s not going to be Aberdeen. PS: Much as I loved the 4-3 wins I hope he’s learned how to coach a defence by now.

He was linked with us and I think was one of 6 guys to get an interview when McCall left.

Just now, lichtiekev said:
9 minutes ago, tbsouth said:
Hopefully we can stay up and meet you next season...you know after the collapse of losing TOB to United next week!

Dont worry about us, we would just move Hammy into the middle, he done just fine there aftet the time you lot won the league in january

Oh sorry i thought you guys knew.....losing a guy like that would knock the stuffing out of any side.

6 hours ago, 36-0 Maroon said:

Pretty much the 3 title wins 🇱🇻🇱🇻🇱🇻⚽🏆🏆🏆 With Doris equalizer and as Roberto mentioned Crawford’s goal against the Mo special moments in the Decade, Swanks scoring from the halfway line against Elgin and McCords stunning chip on the byline I think against Airdrie definitely up there too 

That McCord goal was pure filth!