The Arbroath Thread

56 minutes ago, AFC360PUNK1320 said:

Decent result today although being a Championship side most folk would say we should have won at a canter, was working today so was not at the game but watched the live update and we had the majority of play/shots/corner-kicks etc but folk at the game would know better than me.

Had a few phone calls from mates at the game and said we had a big support down there.

Looking at this game imo this was set up for Stevie Doris to play in with a tight park and battles going on, say what you like about Doris but he is very strong, great at holiding the ball up and can take a goal, i thought he was excellent when he came on against ICT, regardless he never started i was surprised he never even came on as a sub but i suppose DC knows his squad better than me.

The main thing is we are still in the draw but this will only be a decent result IF we finish the job at Stade La' Gayf.

Big  support if 150 fans counts as big.Soft penalty.Should have been 2 nil on 80mins.

2 hours ago, Trogdor said:

You seem upset. 🤣🤣🤣

Yes im upest, 5mins from the 4th round and couldnt see where Arbroaths goal was coming from.We thought ref  gave penalty for a high boot, yet tv report said hand ball, I guess you being an Ayr fan wanted Talbot out, after your last visit to Auchinleck.Hope the Arbroath fans enjoyed their day out, its a long road to travel, im sure Talbot fans will turn out in decent numbers for the replay.

Right. Decent boozers pre match in Arbroath please. Been told there's one near a very decent chippy run by someone from Glesga. Guy couldn't be more specific am afraid, but he also said it's near a big car park on the sea front area? Any decent pubs that do B&B, am not driving home after the game so looking for somewhere nice to stay on a cold Arbroath Wednesday night - or am I asking too much?

Good game today, and gutted we didn't win, because we acquitted ourselves really well. You folk must get through a lot of deep heat rub on your necks week in, week out, watching that though?😉

Right. Decent boozers pre match in Arbroath please. Been told there's one near a very decent chippy run by someone from Glesga. Guy couldn't be more specific am afraid, but he also said it's near a big car park on the sea front area? Any decent pubs that do B&B, am not driving home after the game so looking for somewhere nice to stay on a cold Arbroath Wednesday night - or am I asking too much?
Good game today, and gutted we didn't win, because we acquitted ourselves really well. You folk must get through a lot of deep heat rub on your necks week in, week out, watching that though?[emoji6]
Station bar is a good bar and tutties is right across from the ground and the townhouse has few rooms its very nice you can see if they have any rooms for you

Decent result today although being a Championship side most folk would say we should have won at a canter, was working today so was not at the game but watched the live update and we had the majority of play/shots/corner-kicks etc but folk at the game would know better than me.
Had a few phone calls from mates at the game and said we had a big support down there.
Looking at this game imo this was set up for Stevie Doris to play in with a tight park and battles going on, say what you like about Doris but he is very strong, great at holiding the ball up and can take a goal, i thought he was excellent when he came on against ICT, regardless he never started i was surprised he never even came on as a sub but i suppose DC knows his squad better than me.
The main thing is we are still in the draw but this will only be a decent result IF we finish the job at Stade La' Gayf.

Absolutely not a decent result