The Arbroath Thread

Hiya Arbroath fans, I've written this piece on Friday's game and my thoughts on the Red Lichties. 
https://jaygolds.wordpress.com/2019/09/17/thistles-red-lichties-bobby-linn-the-binman/
Best of luck for the season ahead lads & ladies, can't wait to get upto Gayfield Park some day. 

We play in maroon not fucking purple

Hopefully Neil can concentrate on his recovery and just enjoy watching the football. Hope we can get someone in, even if it means putting it behind a paywall.

They put out a request in the preseason and nobody came forward. Don’t see that being any different this time

Looking at the picture of the offside decision (rainbowrising and lichtes23) you can see a maroon Jersey just goalside of the thistle defender in the middle of the penalty box!/picture. 

Assuming that is the position of the player when the forward pass is made then it is offside. You cannot argue that a player standing in the middle of the penalty box in this move is not interfering with play. 

Looks to me linesman got it right. 

Regardless, Arbroath on general standard of play and chances should have won by 2 or 3 goals. 

8 hours ago, lichtie23 said:

It’s a Thomas O’Brien world.....we are just living in it

What a fucking player

He was excellent again yesterday, Best defender in the championship by a country mile, Big Tam destained for the top just hope we can keep up with him lol